last reply
36 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by desireintimacy
i am finding myself and reality i am finding there are free thinking people all around us.. and i am learning to find my comfort level in being more open.... i find i am a basic submissibve type once out of the pressures of business.. and it is ok to be attracted by both men and WOMEN/////

I am in full agreement with this. I guess you could say that discovering Lush after I had separated and divorced has opened me up in all sorts of ways.
Lurker
0 likes
For me, I think it was me changing that brought me to Lush rather than Lush changing me. Certainly Lush has reinforced my life adjustments so perhaps it has more been a fulfillment, or a confirmation of the changes that I have been going through.
0 likes
Still no.

Lush isn't lalaland for me. I don't login to be a persona.
I chat about my everyday life.
I could never give into fantasyland.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lush is one of those things that is in the process of changing me. I arrived here recently divorced, feeling like damaged goods, and not knowing what to do with my feelings and impulses. I come from a strict background, and was ashamed this cascade of sexual desires. I am a work in progress and am beginning to appreciate that there's nothing wrong in being attracted to women and men, for example
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
When I first joined in 2014 Lush seemed to change me greatly as I was spending time here everyday,
caught up in the newbie excitement for the first year,
until I realized this was wasting much of my time I preferred for more important, real-life, activity.

This fantasy sex-site can quickly become habit-forming the same as many others on the web,
so get your asses back outside und have fun...smiles

However now?...

No,...Lushdom ist my cyber-home of foreseeable future, but now it ist merely another way to express myself on the web,
und have some yummy cybersexing fun during the afternoon or my 3am wet fancy.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Lurker
0 likes
Yes being a member of Lush has changed me in many ways. I have great difficulty in explaining myself I have always been like this. I am going to think about this question more and put another answer in later . So in many respects things I say can sometimes be misconstruded and taken the wrong way. I am so different from what I used to be and I keep trying to change but I like myself as I used to be .Also I find things difficult because I have diagnosed anxiety and depression.I joined Lush because I enjoy reading the sexy stories and reading on the forum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm too new here to know if I will change at all, I've always been open to most anything all my life. I think the only change I see coming may be to pull out my daily journal and commit some words into actual stories as opposed to little blurbs on other forums.