Hair on men. Yes or no?

last reply
19 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, do you like hairy guys? Why or why not? I mean both pubic and chest.
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely love hair on a man's body, couldn't say why apart from it really looks sexy to me. Also I love hairy backs, mmmm!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A little chest hair is nice, but i love hairless balls ............. much better to suck!! gets me wet all the time...instantly!!
Lurker
0 likes
Not really into hair. I like to feel soft skin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok cool. Just wanted to know if I should manscape or not.
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like men not boys. Men have body hair that is part of what makes them men. Please keep everything neat and tidy. Manscaping is appreciated.
0 likes
hairy chests are nice love running my hands over it. but i prefer a clean shaven pubic area.. it turns me off when its hairy down there.
Lurker
0 likes
I never could understand the appeal of a waxed chest. I love having some hair to run my fingers through.
Lurker
0 likes
Chest yes. However, there is something to be said for a nice smooth ball sack mmmmmmm!
Lurker
0 likes
I cant decide.......I love both!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I agree!!!

Quote by Lady_ofthe_Valley
I like men not boys. Men have body hair that is part of what makes them men. Please keep everything neat and tidy. Manscaping is appreciated.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry to disagree with the rest but i love a smooth chest and a nicely trimmed/shaved pubic area..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i prefer a guy to be natural to be honest. although i have no problems with manscaping
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No....if I wax for him he can bloody well return the courtesy. I hate body hair.

It feels like crap when you lick it....and gets stuck in your teeth.
“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.”
― P.J. O'Rourke
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer everything smooth, turns me on so much more. I'm not a huge fan of hair especially on the chest.vaAytoNEwYck944m
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't want to be sleeping with a gorilla. When I can "pet" your chest its a turnoff.

A bit of chest hair is fine but when it starts to look like you've skinned an animal - no thanks!

And trim the boys... I keep it clean for you 'cause spitting out hair caught in your teeth is NOT sexy at all or you're not getting any love from me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bride76
Sorry to disagree with the rest but i love a smooth chest and a nicely trimmed/shaved pubic area..[/quote
Yeah, same here. Can't stand too much hair especially when men thinks it's manly NOT to shave their underarms. Eww...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes... I love the feeling of running my fingers through my handsome man's hairy body...it is so sexy and really turns me on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I luv some chest hair
But I luv to feel a smooth cock and balls smile

Melissa x
The Linebacker
0 likes
Winky? Where are you today?

Now here's a guy for the gals....