last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey lush ladies,
having been browsing around be it on the who's online or forum posts etc, I personally am interested in the ladies of Lush, yet I continually click on a profile with a female body etc. only to find out it's really a guy.

Just wondered what you girlies think of this? as I'm a guy with a pic of a guy ( me as it happens)!...... ps I'm don't mean the guys that dress, I get that! :-)
Robert xx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
They're hiding behind their fantasies, and while that's as good a duck blind as any, it can be confusing. I don't have a big problem with it.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess you can put your own picture as your avatar, or something that represents yourself, or something that you like, or just something recognizable... I don't mind, more important than the avatar is what he/she has to say. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by angus4fun
hey lush ladies,
having been browsing around be it on the who's online or forum posts etc, I personally am interested in the ladies of Lush, yet I continually click on a profile with a female body etc. only to find out it's really a guy.

Just wondered what you girlies think of this? as I'm a guy with a pic of a guy ( me as it happens)!...... ps I'm don't mean the guys that dress, I get that! :-)
Robert xx

Maybe they're like me, though process wise?
Sometimes I just put up a profile picture that I like looking at - no idea of self-representation goes into it, sometimes. It just strikes me as something I'd like to see and have up there, and there it goes.
0 likes
It's a bit of a swerve when I'm all ready to chat with a cute lady.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thanks for your views, not criticising just wondered what others think of it.

Robert x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
My dinosaur is female.

And a very lovely dinosaur at that! Very green...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I saw one just before I clicked on this forum question. She caught my eye because she was totally nude, totally shaved pussy and mound, with a collar and a leash. I'm in that scene often, so I checked it out to see if her and I had any more in common. It turned out to be a male Master with an aviator of a sub. I did not read it to see if she was his sub or just a picture of one. I don't have a problem with that. I find that many pictures of women on a woman's profile is not of them either.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I might just change mine to some hot guy lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, please don’t change your avatar, especially to some guy. You are much too lovely to do such a thing.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For the life of me, I can’t understand why some guys show a picture of a lady as their avatar. I understand them not wanting to post an actual photo of themselves, and have no problem with that. I don’t want my picture shown here either, however, at least anyone looking at my avatar isn’t being deceived. Well maybe they are a little, since I’m twice as ugly as my avatar. I’m a guy and proud to say so. When I happen upon a false avatar, I have to wonder what they are hiding. If they aren’t honest about a simple thing as an avatar, I can’t help but wonder what else they may be or will lie about. My avatar reminds me of a neighbor’s male cat by the name of Howard, though that isn’t my name. So you see, even my avatar is real.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx