Guy for a day.

last reply
25 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you could be a guy for a day, would you do it?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, and I'd have sex with Mara!
Lurker
0 likes
Course I bloody would!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a heartbeat!
Actually forget I said anything...
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pudmeister

You mean, like, have a cock?

Get a blow job, piss standing up, get laid, shake it, feel it, rub my balls, burp, fart, you know, the usual guy things.

Oh yeah, did I say get a BJ? Right, then go into my refractory period and either fall asleep or wonder what the fuck she wanted, wasn't it good for her?

Then scratch my balls and fart somemore.

And yes, I'm still shy; not retiring, but shy. Damn.OAL7MhJDWVrqcqje
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Absolutely. I know of many other girls who would enjoy that immensely, on a humorous and sometimes sexual level. The idea of actually fucking a woman with a cock not made of plastic or rubber that you can actually feel would be amazing. But alas, I was born with an innie and not an outie in that general region. I highly doubt I would want it for more than a short period of time though, dangling genitalia just feels hazardous to a clumsy oaf like me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pudmeister

hell yeah.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth

You mean, like, have a cock?

Get a blow job, piss standing up, get laid, shake it, feel it, rub my balls, burp, fart, you know, the usual guy things.

Oh yeah, did I say get a BJ? Right, then go into my refractory period and either fall asleep or wonder what the fuck she wanted, wasn't it good for her?

Then scratch my balls and fart somemore.

And yes, I'm still shy; not retiring, but shy. Damn.SmVzRDX8Pqv7WwR8

Yeah, it's seems you have the general idea...
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth

You forgot spitting, hammering up dry wall and lifting heavy things. Oh, and opening pickle jars.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by clum

You forgot spitting, hammering up dry wall and lifting heavy things. Oh, and opening pickle jars.

Nah, I can do those as a girl, and I look better doing them ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Maous
I highly doubt I would want it for more than a short period of time though, dangling genitalia just feels hazardous to a clumsy oaf like me.

Seems like a hazardous idea to me as well. Difference here is that they don't need to be on me to be hazardous..... XP
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Nah, I can do those as a girl, and I look better doing them ;)

Oh, good; could you come open some of my pickle jars? I'm bloody useless!

(Also, spitting is not attractive on either sex).
Lurker
0 likes
I'd get my hair cut short, wear catterpillar boots, tight dark denim jeans.... have some tattoos down both my arms, then more tattoos on my chesh and my back. I'd lick a woman's pussy just how it should be licked and for sure I wouldn't leave until had damn well cum!
Lurker
0 likes
But if I was that sexy black man from my local chemist I see twice a month, he has the tightest buttt, the sexiest smile and pouty lips, beautifull brown sparkling eyes ...

If I was him I'd make sure I took Honeybee's number next time I saw her coz she well smiles back at me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell yeah.

If it's only for a day. I have penis envy. LOL
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by secretcharm
hell yeah.

If it's only for a day. I have penis envy. LOL

But because I was a woman in a previous life, I'd know how to use it LOL If I come back for a day as a man I betta have a nice tasting cum! Hell a day isn't enoough a month would be better! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Damn straight!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Being a male,I was l.m.a.o. at PUDMISTER'S remark--such a great answer,funy funy--then she made me start thinking of " WOMAN FOR A DAY " ??????
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
SORRY-- IT'S PUDMEISTER. MY BAD!
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
I have no penis envy so, No I would pass on being a guy for a day. smile
Lurker
0 likes
At 5 ft. 3 I would have a hang up about my height and probably the size of my cock.

Later I would go to the local bar without a girlfriend (as I always do) get pissed and lie about the number women I've fucked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yes. To be able to pee standing up at the side of the road if caught short has to be a reason enough right and not having to find the nearest smelliest, dirtest and no toilet paper left toilets - so hygenic lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes, I think I would. It would be nice to know how the guys feel, it would be nice to fuck some bitch just to fuck and not care what happened after, It would be nice to brag how big I am, even if it is not true.

But just for not more than a day. I like being a girl, who is trying to take the world like a man would.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Oh yes, I think I would. It would be nice to know how the guys feel, it would be nice to fuck some bitch just to fuck and not care what happened after, It would be nice to brag how big I am, even if it is not true.

What a truly horrific and offensive thing to say. Sexism at its ugliest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell yes I would just for a few reasons though lol
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Lurker
0 likes
For curiosity's sake...but I doubt I'd get used to walking with something dangling between my legs by the end of that day. :P