Glass Dildo -- hot or cold ???

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What is your preference when using a glass Dildo, warmed or chilled ?? and why ?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Cold. It's just a more intense sensation and I like feeling it slowly warm to my body.

A cold dildo inserted after getting fucked really hard is one of my fave ways to use it.
Lurker
0 likes
I like both, but I agree cold adds a little something extra.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both, but I think for me it depends on the weather, ie the temperature. During the summer, I will put my toy in the fridge for a little bit (never the freezer or at least not for any period of time). During the winter, if I want to get a little more warmed up, I put it in hot water and then dry it off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both sometimes alternately what a sensation!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
If you can afford two glass dildos, that's the way to go I guess: put one in boiling water, the other in the freezer.

My last girlfriend had a glass dildo and enjoyed both the hot/cold sensations, then I bought her another one to experience both at once. That's very nice to tease when you're in a couple and alternate between the two: a little harsh, yet not too harsh. You can even insert the cold one in her pussy and the hot one in her ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't prefer glass, but cold definately. The feeling of a frigid rod pushing into a steamy, wet oven...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like cool better most of the time, but sometimes a warm one hits the spot too.
Lurker
0 likes
If it's cold it makes me jump! It doesn't have to be warm, just not too cold for me! Hand warming, putting it under the pillow or covers for a couple of minutes... anything to take the edge off. It's my favorite toy.
I even wrote about it:
The Open Door (Part One)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That was a great story Cyndy!
Lurker
0 likes
That was a great story Cyndy!

Thanks, Lori!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I have to choose then cold. But warm is great too. But the best is if you can alternate.

I love to keep one warm with a heating pad and one cool in an ice bath and alternate back and forth. I know it sounds crazy to go through all this preparation but the sensation is amazing. Besides, I think I'm worth it!! LOL