Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Glass Dildo -- hot or cold ???

last reply
11 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
What is your preference when using a glass Dildo, warmed or chilled ?? and why ?
Cold. It's just a more intense sensation and I like feeling it slowly warm to my body.

A cold dildo inserted after getting fucked really hard is one of my fave ways to use it.
I like both, but I agree cold adds a little something extra.
I like both, but I think for me it depends on the weather, ie the temperature. During the summer, I will put my toy in the fridge for a little bit (never the freezer or at least not for any period of time). During the winter, if I want to get a little more warmed up, I put it in hot water and then dry it off.
Both sometimes alternately what a sensation!
If you can afford two glass dildos, that's the way to go I guess: put one in boiling water, the other in the freezer.

My last girlfriend had a glass dildo and enjoyed both the hot/cold sensations, then I bought her another one to experience both at once. That's very nice to tease when you're in a couple and alternate between the two: a little harsh, yet not too harsh. You can even insert the cold one in her pussy and the hot one in her ass.
I don't prefer glass, but cold definately. The feeling of a frigid rod pushing into a steamy, wet oven...

I like cool better most of the time, but sometimes a warm one hits the spot too.
If it's cold it makes me jump! It doesn't have to be warm, just not too cold for me! Hand warming, putting it under the pillow or covers for a couple of minutes... anything to take the edge off. It's my favorite toy.
I even wrote about it:
The Open Door (Part One)
That was a great story Cyndy!
That was a great story Cyndy!

Thanks, Lori!
If I have to choose then cold. But warm is great too. But the best is if you can alternate.

I love to keep one warm with a heating pad and one cool in an ice bath and alternate back and forth. I know it sounds crazy to go through all this preparation but the sensation is amazing. Besides, I think I'm worth it!! LOL