4.1k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ladies, which do you perfer:

1. Going down on a guy who is "soft" and feeling it grow hard in your mouth
or
2. Having his dick hard before you start sucking him?
Lurker
0 likes
ill take door number one please..
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Tough choice! It's really amazing to see one get hard and to feel it happen as you play with it. Boy parts are just fascinating! But I think I prefer that it's fully hard before I sucking on it...it's just more satisfying to wrap your lips around :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both. If I must choose, then door 1.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I prefer number 2. I love that first long slow lick all the way up the shaft and you can't do that if he is soft. I do like getting him hard with my hand before I use my mouth though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
ill take door number one please..

So am I... smile
Lurker
0 likes
definately number 1, feeling him get slowly hard inside my mouth turns me on as well
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer number 2
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
I prefer number 2

Thank you...I thought I was the only one for a while.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Doesn't make a difference to me,I love em both
Lurker
0 likes
I like both.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by smexylucy
definately number 1, feeling him get slowly hard inside my mouth turns me on as well

i'm gonna say it's close, wouldn't want it just 1 way all the time, but if i had to choose, 1
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely 1 for me, it's really sexy to have him slowly filling your mouth..smile
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Hehe number two without question, that means I did something right when whispering something before going down there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1 i love to feel it slowly grow inside my mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the feeling of a cock growing hard in my mouth. But it is also real hot to give an already hard cock that first lick from the balls to the head before taking it in my mouth too. But if I have to choose, definitely #1!!
Lurker
0 likes
It's all good! Having a cock grow hard in my mouth is good, as is having one go soft after exploding. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Definitely - I love feeling him grow in my mouth.... I'll never turn a hard one away, but its so much fun to start from scratch ....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I had to choose number 1 but it doesn’t matter to me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Both.

Rainbow Warrior
1 like

I'd enjoy #1, but usually guys get hard as soon as they realize I'm gonna go down on them, or as soon as they see me naked.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

2, makes me feel sexier. But 1 can be very fun too. 

God Empress of Lush
0 likes

I generally prefer 2. It's the hard cock that interests me, so it's more fun if it's already that way. 

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx