Giving a woman a lapdance

last reply
10 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think the moves that work for a woman, swaying hips, bending over, etc, work for a guy.

So what would be your idea of a good lapdance from a guy?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
A lap dance for women?
I'd start with a carefully planned and arranged breakfast in bed including a single red rose and served after I cleaned up the kitchen.

Women are not quickly or easily stimulated visually but will respond amorously to a well thought out romantic demonstration of how much you value her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
A lap dance for women?
I'd start with a carefully planned and arranged breakfast in bed including a single red rose and served after I cleaned up the kitchen.

Women are not quickly or easily stimulated visually but will respond amorously to a well thought out romantic demonstration of how much you value her.

Well-said...I agree with you...
Sometimes, a bitch is just a girl who wears a mask to hide what's real inside her
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by gpjunk
I don't think the moves that work for a woman, swaying hips, bending over, etc, work for a guy.

Au Contraire, Mon Frère - Get your booty into the swing, Junkman. Chicks dig it.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gpjunk

It could work if you feed me alcohol, have change for dollar bills and maybe have a few of my friends around.
Better yet, get a few of your friends and make it a lapdance competition.
I'll be the judge. Who else is with me?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gpjunk

Honestly, none.

Male lap dances/strip teases only bring one thing to mind for me and that's Patrick Swayze and Chris Farley doing the Chippendale Dance Off on SNL, which Farley totally nailed. I've seen male strippers and all I can say is Eeeekkk! It makes me giggle and/or feel a bit awkward and nothing more.

If you are trying to turn me on/get me in the mood that is definitely NOT the way to go. However, if I've had a craptastic day at work and you're trying to make me laugh and cheer me up by poking fun at yourself? Then strip away, Baby, because I will laugh!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

Honestly, none.

Male lap dances/strip teases only bring one thing to mind for me and that's Patrick Swayze and Chris Farley doing the Chippendale Dance Off on SNL, which Farley totally nailed. I've seen male strippers and all I can say is Eeeekkk! It makes me giggle and/or feel a bit awkward and nothing more.

If you are trying to turn me on/get me in the mood that is definitely NOT the way to go. However, if I've had a craptastic day at work and you're trying to make me laugh and cheer me up by poking fun at yourself? Then strip away, Baby, because I will laugh!!!

I totally agree. I really cant see myself getting turned on by any lap dance given by a guy. Lots of other things he can do for me to turn me on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

Honestly, none.

And I was so working on my routine to 'Right Said Fred'! Damn
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Admittedly I have barely any experience, but if a bloke tried to give me a lapdance I would be mortified! If he did it jokingly, I might chuckle but I would still not know what to do with myself.

I'd much rather he went straight for the hands-on approach, personally. But we're all different, I guess...
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
To clarify here my wife actually asked for this to make up for the terrible one she says she got at her bachlorette party. I'm like most of you and would think a lapdance from a guy wouldn't be that sexy. That's why I asked for pointers.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by gpjunk
To clarify here my wife actually asked for this to make up for the terrible one she says she got at her bachlorette party. I'm like most of you and would think a lapdance from a guy wouldn't be that sexy. That's why I asked for pointers.

Aw, that's sweet. The best advice I can offer is to watch this film and make sure you pay attention to what not to do!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************