Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, what do you have to say about BUTT PLUGS ?

last reply
15 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Any experience?

Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
In a nutshell...my advice for anal toys is to start smaller than you think you need to.
Lurker
they can be very helpful, all depends on what you have planned for the night lol
Active Ink Slinger
Start small and work up! The ones you have posted a picture of are fantastic but can be a bit heavy for a first time user. Try wearing one for a short time first!
[
Rookie Scribe
THEY can be a lot of fun used the right way i use a butt (small) plug when i masterbate
Rookie Scribe
THEY can be a lot of fun used the right way i use a butt (small) plug when i masterbate
Rookie Scribe
Rookie Scribe
Active Ink Slinger
Oh yes smaller is better place to start. Then you can increase the size as you get used to it.

I used to see a man, who liked me to wear one around the pool as he introduced me to his guests. Sometimes I was so excited that it was hard to stand still.
Active Ink Slinger
I use one often. I even go out shopping with one in me. One of the only times I wear panties to help keep them in. Have even worn one when going out dancing and teasing. And during masturbation...you bet. love the feel.
Active Ink Slinger
Lube it up, see if it fits... oh wait... sorry... did I say that out loud?
Lurker
Quote by BraveBitch
Any experience?

[img][/img]

Love the brand Brave Bitch shows - I've even seen one in my favourite London store, Coco de Mer, with a clock face instead of the jewelled glass! "What's the time, please?" "Look at my arse!"
Lurker
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Lurker
Wonderful wonderful wonderful invention! I have a gorgeous glass one
Active Ink Slinger
I have many. When used at the right time the are wonderful.
Sensual Hobgoblin
If you are inclined to enjoy a cock there, as I am, i find it a stimulating prelude and also helps relaxing the sphincter muscle quicker when penetration is imminent, imho

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/pussy-time-2 It's a Flash with a humorous twist and, of course, hot sex. So quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy!

Then there's https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by nawtygirl
I use one often. I even go out shopping with one in me. One of the only times I wear panties to help keep them in. Have even worn one when going out dancing and teasing. And during masturbation...you bet. love the feel.

A sister from a different mister.
Active Ink Slinger
I enjoy them from time to time. I will not discuss to where I wore mine to today. It was upon request today from a lush friend and I aim to please ;-)

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
I enjoy them from time to time. I will not discuss to where I wore mine to today. It was upon request today from a lush friend and I aim to please ;-)

Dammit..... I hate the double post....

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald