Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, how many of you have had BBC? Be honest! How many times? And, was it as good as you expected?

last reply
56 replies
8.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hmm, might get more repies if this was in "Ask the Girls"
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by MichaelMax
Hmm, might get more repies if this was in "Ask the Girls"

You're right. This has been moved to the more appropriate Forum,
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've had a number of BC, but only a couple were BBC. I think 6 were black and 3-4 were half-black. My sister hooked me up with a few of them because she only does black cock. I really had no particular expectations because I don't buy into myths and hype. I've had better. I've had worse.
Lurker
0 likes
Mhm yes. Three times.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
BBC?! Absolutely Fabulous! I love BBC
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
We don't get the BBC here. But I'd watch it... some of their programming is quite good I hear.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been with a number of different black guys, almost all of them a lot more than once.. My black boyfriend and I now live together and have been for a number of years now. I can't speak for all white women but my experiences with black men have far exceeded all my expectations and I chat with a lot of other white women who also feel the same way. Anyone wanting to chat with me about it, feel free to send me a message and I will be happy to answer any of your questions. Also keep in mind that whatever I say is strictly based on my own personal experiences or opinions.. All I expect from anyone is to be honest..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Paulfromma
What is bbc ?

Big Black Cock -
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by amy1967
We don't get the BBC here. But I'd watch it... some of their programming is quite good I hear.

No BBC there?? Heck yeah it's real good.
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Quote by amy1967

Haha, I love the BBC, they really do have some great programs. Can't say about the other BBC.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Years ago when single I had 3 guys that were black. Only 1 would have been considered a BBC. I would say he was about a good 8.5 to 9 inches and had good girth. The only problem? He had no idea how to use it to get a woman off. He also came far to fast. I only did him once, did not care for a repeat of a disappointing afternoon. The other two guys were of average size and decent lovers. One of them and I went out quite a bit and I have no idea how many times I did him.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
One guy so just one cock ;) but many many times when I was in college. It was pretty good smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Out of the many, there were a handful of Black men. Some would be called Big and some not so Big.

But my experience strongly indicates that Big Cock does not guaranty great sex. He needs to understand that she comes before me.

Just like any other color of man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All I can say is many, many times, and it has always been good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Out of the many, there were a handful of Black men. Some would be called Big and some not so Big.

But my experience strongly indicates that Big Cock does not guaranty great sex. He needs to understand that she comes before me.

Just like any other color of man.

Not enough men pay attention to these words of wisdom. Learn the geometry of sex. Learn that ladies cum first. And second. Kissing and foreplay are not a waste of time. If your dick is at least four inches long, you can satisfy any woman if you are a serious student and pay attention to what she says.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have had probably 25-30 different BBC. I am very rarely disappointed by how w we ll I
M fucked
Lurker
0 likes
i never had
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, too many times to count. It's been fun sometimes and not so fun sometimes. I think the stereotype is overblown.
Lurker
0 likes
I've about it. I have never "done it" with a big guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never have had BBC, But I'm young
Lurker
0 likes
mmmm I have, he was wonderful!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I've never had the pleasure, but I would love to at least once in my life.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am a crossdreser gurl and I have been with many bbc.They are respectful, very appreciative of a great cock sucker and they last the longest once inside me.....That means I love them.I was never disapointed.
Louise
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Color doesn't matter I would just love to have the pleasure of servicing a Big Beautiful Cock
Lurker
0 likes
Ive never been with a black man
Lurker
0 likes
Many times, love black cock