Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, how many of you have had BBC? Be honest! How many times? And, was it as good as you expected?

last reply
56 replies
8.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I've had BBC for a while now. I think it's great, although my cable provider charges me extra for it. However, Luther makes it all worthwhile.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
Precisely 62 times. Each experience defied all expectations.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Still stuck at 62?
Lurker
0 likes
Nope I havent
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I've had BBC for a while now. I think it's great, although my cable provider charges me extra for it. However, Luther makes it all worthwhile.

LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes have enjoyed BBC quite a few times and seems I can't get enough of it. I do love it so.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
One and it was a relationship. Great sex although he was kind of boring too, just slammed it in but it was still good.
Lurker
0 likes
Never, zero, and I wouldn't know
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have never had BBC
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I've been black exclusive now for more than 22 years and no chance in ever changing my ways now. The sex has far exceeded all my expectations. My black boyfriend and I have been living together for almost ever since my divorce. Love to chat with those who are also involved or other white women who are curious...
Lurker
0 likes
Ive had the pleasure of being with several black men, once with 2 at once and it was very pleasurable for me and for them
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I've had sex with a couple of black guys. One in particular was really thick when erect and that was great. Length wise, about average I'd say.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've been fucking black guys since my first year in college and can't get enough of it. I love BBC, but it's the colour contrast and their dominant attitude in bed that really turns me on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have, I was 20ish. We dated for about 9 months. Only black guy I have ever dated or been with. He was bigger than anyone I had been with at that point, but otherwise we were two horny 20 year olds that had sex a lot. I recall that is was good, but no better than others I have had since.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One guy and I really enjoyed it. he was hung but it was more a colour contrast that I found hot, I often fantasise that we are doing it with a ceiling mirror.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just a make out session
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had a BBC or even an LBC,LOL

Not that I wouldnt, just never had the opportunity.
Lurker
0 likes
No never. Are they any different to BWC?
Lurker
0 likes
Sucked one. It was nice, but really no different from a white guy's cock. Honestly, the 'urban legend' of black cock was just that, legend. Cock is cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope.
Never had the opportunity nor deep desire either.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, just like all races they can be small,avg., big and huge, more avg than big.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have, it was good but not any different
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am learning that there was so many things that I was suppose to have kept track of, but nobody told me.
Yes, I've had BBC
Several... maybe more.
Some were better than expected, some were worse and the rest were so so.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
one of my fantasies is to be used by a black couple
Lurker
0 likes
Not as often as I would likr but of the few i had very nice, happy to go black.