Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, have you ever taken a shower with another girl?

last reply
262 replies
31.2k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
almost every day... with my wife
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and still when I get the opportunity
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Often in college and when the stars align now.smile

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Glass half full.
0 likes
Absolutely yes. Best start to the day...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes! Always the best kind of shower if you ask me, that and bubble baths for two smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but not often, because my then-partner and I liked the water at such different temperatures.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes but it was more of convenience, in a matter-of-fact way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Baths are fun too . Let’s get clean!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’m enjoying trying ! I know you’d be a wonderful tub mate
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Of course!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, showering while in school.....then at the gym as I got older.....but most fun are erotic baths or showers with a lover....smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times. The best way to get clean
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes. When I played travel volleyball in high school, sometimes we would wait until we got back to our hotels to shower and we always had 3 girls per room, so it only made sense to all shower at once. There were plenty of kinky things going on in there. We didn't need soap to clean each other.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes as often as possible,loved it from the first time I experienced girls showering after sport a long time ago,😘

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Number of times

Nafisa