Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, do you ever fantasize about cheating...?

last reply
10 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Neither I, nor any of the other people I'm sexually active with are monogamous or committed to each other, so its a non-issue currently. I was once in a committed relationship with another girl, and I did cheat on her once, and felt lousy about it.
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, in a way fantasies set me free. Because I fantasize about being with another man or a woman, IT DOESN'T MEAN I WILL ACT ON IT. I have more intense orgasms during sex with hubby because of these fantasies. A lot of it comes from Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was married I did at times then I decided that was dumb. Once I concluded that, I went after the real thing and though I felt guilty at the outset, after awhile, that went away and I loved being with others, both men and women. Now, I can't imagine living in the straight-jacket that a monogamous relationship dictates.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have cheated once or twice..... ;-)
I find it very exciting
Lurker
0 likes
I have fantasized about certain cheating situations but, it's just fantasy. I would never actually do it and I never have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thats why I am single and enjoying the single life
Have lots of fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you still call it "Cheating" With Full Disclosure.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've cheated lots of times, but I knew I was unhappy in my relationship as was he. so we kind of had a non verified agreement to sleep with other people....which I did....a lot ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Whether married or single there are certain men who make me loop the loop in my fantasies