Girl to girl chest bump!!!

last reply
44 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Depending on how big and firm your breasts are have any girls had this happen to you and how did you feel about the other girls breasts bumping your breasts so hard ? I have just had this done to me,for me it really did feel nice,I would just like to no your feelings on it ?
The Linebacker
0 likes
All I can say is that women chest bumping is very entertaining!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Do you mean something like this?

Yes thats how I mean but to be truthful our breasts are bigger than there's and we did it quite abit harder as it was a running chest bump.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by 321ZoeF
Yes thats how I mean but to be truthful our breasts are bigger than there's and we did it quite abit harder as it was a running chest bump.

So...chest bumping is good and encouraged...but a sharp elbow to the boobies is frowned upon?

What else is good or bad?

Empty coffee can.
Freshly harvested zucchini.
Kitty cat.
Ford F-150.

Tell us Zoe...what is good and what is not good. Curious minds want to know. Clum and I are dying to learn. So is Dudealicious and 920 other voyeurs.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Tell us Zoe...what is good and what is not good. Curious minds want to know. Clum and I are dying to learn. So is Dudealicious and 920 other voyeurs.

WMM, as you know if you go to Zoe's profile you will see that 98% of her posts are in regards to this. She for some reason, has a huge passion for tittie rubbing!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Constant Gardener
0 likes
No shit?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
no thanks! sounds boring and not at all sexually stimulating.

now, maybe a little bumping with a certain man ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Can you PLEASE find a new topic that doesn't relate to breasts.
Yes, we know you have large breasts.
Yes, we know you enjoy rubbing them against other girls.
And now I've heard enough of the topic to essentially scar me for life.
I keep seeing you post new topics Zoey and I, unfortunately, check them out with the hope that you've found something new to talk about.
Again, I've been disappointed.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Can you PLEASE find a new topic that doesn't relate to breasts.
Yes, we know you have large breasts.
Yes, we know you enjoy rubbing them against other girls.
And now I've heard enough of the topic to essentially scar me for life.
I keep seeing you post new topics Zoey and I, unfortunately, check them out with the hope that you've found something new to talk about.
Again, I've been disappointed.

*weeping* Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!! *sob*

I just...every damn...can't take it...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Hey...let's discuss the size of our dicks, instead?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
What about depth of vaginas? Might be uncomfortable to actually measure, granted.

Oh, I know!

We'll just lie about it!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Xuani I know someone who can help you measure

LOL. Just put enough in to get the water mark.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

*weeping* Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!! *sob*

I just...every damn...can't take it...
This is something I enjoy doing VERY much,I only wish more girls out there could enjoy it as much as myself and my friends,no offence to you babe but maybe you should try it more,you might get to like it!!! If it upsets you that much then try not to look at my profile so much,in it you will see that this is what I love to do and my job relates to this too,thank you for your comments tho babe,but I'm afraid I wont stop chatting or asking about things that mean so much to me x
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by 321ZoeF
Depending on how big and firm your breasts are have any girls had this happen to you and how did you feel about the other girls breasts bumping your breasts so hard ? I have just had this done to me,for me it really did feel nice,I would just like to no your feelings on it ?

My breasts are reasonably big and firm, although almost certainly not as much so as Zoe's, and I, like Zoe, like the feel of girls' big and firm breasts against my own.

Running and chest-bumping, though? The only chest-bumps I've done have been with guys with smaller (but maybe firmer) breasts than me, and they were more painful than pleasurable (still a good laugh).

Maybe I'm doing something wrong; perhaps Zoe could send us a video of her doing this with her partner? It would help if they were both naked (or at least in underwear) so that we can really see what's going on.

While you're at it, could we get a measurement of the depth of your vagina. In the name of science, of course.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by 321ZoeF
This is something I enjoy doing VERY much,I only wish more girls out there could enjoy it as much as myself and my friends,no offence to you babe but maybe you should try it more,you might get to like it!!! If it upsets you that much then try not to look at my profile so much,in it you will see that this is what I love to do and my job relates to this too,thank you for your comments tho babe,but I'm afraid I wont stop chatting or asking about things that mean so much to me x

Whoa! What the hell is your job?

Here I am, like a schmuck, studying at university when people are getting paid to rub against boobs? Sometimes I wonder where it all went wrong for me...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I would rather see (and imagine) Zoe ~ chest bumping another big firm set of female breasts, than daydream about and imagining your big firm breasts, bumping into anything, Clum.

Not that there's anything wrong with that kind of thing, mind you.

Zoe, please...carry on.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I would rather see (and imagine) Zoe ~ chest bumping another big firm set of female breasts, than daydream about and imagining your big firm breasts, bumping into anything, Clum.

Not that there's anything wrong with that kind of thing, mind you.

Zoe, please...carry on.

They're not as big and firm as they used to be, Jeff. Student living...

I agree, Zoe's lovely breasts will draw in a lot more punters than my considerably hairier ones; I shan't mention them again.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
What about depth of vaginas? Might be uncomfortable to actually measure, granted.

Oh, I know!

We'll just lie about it!

mine has a nickname - The Grand Canyon. no one's accurately measured it - the keep sending in topographers, but they never return. yes, there are dozens of brave men and women wandering lost inside my vagina! and no, i am not to blame, i did mention leaving a trail of bread crumbs, but did they listen? obviously not.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sprite

mine has a nickname - The Grand Canyon. no one's accurately measured it - the keep sending in topographers, but they never return. yes, there are dozens of brave men and women wandering lost inside my vagina! and no, i am not to blame, i did mention leaving a trail of bread crumbs, but did they listen? obviously not.

The trick is to tie a rope to their ass before entering. When you're spelunking or Sprite exploring...a man's (woman, too) gotta know his limitations.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

The trick is to tie a rope to their ass before entering. When you're spelunking or Sprite exploring...a man's (woman, too) gotta know his limitations.

We're not even going to talk about the party of 6 that's lodged in my ass - they even had a sherpa and mules. every once in a while i hear the echo of their cries.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Amatuers. All they needed to do was yell into your vage... "Ollie Ollie Oxenfree" and count the echoes. Geesh, do I have to do everything around here?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Amatuers. All they needed to do was yell into your vage... "Ollie Ollie Oxenfree" and count the echoes. Geesh, do I have to do everything around here?

funny that now you're complaining about it! i thought you liked shouting inside girl's pussies. smile

0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I guess the game of Marco ------Polo could be used to find the spelunkers. LM can you help Sprite out with this?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

funny that now you're complaining about it! i thought you liked shouting inside girl's pussies. smile

Oh, I love it. It's my only option. I can't just walk around inside most pussies. My 16inch cock gets in the way.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Hey, since we're on the subject, do you guys ever just whip out your cocks and have light saber fights with them? rubbing them against each other and all that, cause i'm thinking that might be kind of hot. smile

Constant Gardener
0 likes
this thread has been totally jacked, lol

Good job, folks.