Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting hit on by younger men.

last reply
14 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Hello ladies, I would like to know what reactions you have when you have a younger man hit on you. If you were to consider accepting his advances.

Would (or do) you consider his age?

Or is your decision based more so on the other things that would attract you to any other man?

Do these change if you are married or out of town for some reason?

Just curious...
If he's really hot and personable, he may very well wind up in my bed. I prefer younger guys.
Age so often relates to experience or lack thereof, as well as vigor and enthusiasm. I love young men!
to me being hit on by a younger man means he'd be in high-school! lol but if he was legal and really good looking i'd take him to bed, just wouldn't pursue a relationship outside of it. to me younger men are only good for one thing
I love younger guys
I'm more likely to sleep with a cute guy if he's much younger than me
Flattering, but I don't take it too seriously
I'm not really into younger guys so no, I don't really like it
Im not much into younger guys, though that could be my age since im still young. Im drawn to older men.
Well I'm pretty young so I am pretty much into older guys. My mom, however, only/mostly dates much younger guys. I think it helps her ego after the divorce. She also says younger guys can last longer in bed and have a more positive and youthful outlook on life. She says she doesn't like dealing with all the "negativity" of men her age or say in their 50's?? IDK? She HATES talking about divorce or lost jobs or shit like that. Younger guys are just her cup of tea right now. Maybe when I get older I'll go younger haha.....circle of life ???
If he was attractive and knew how to charm me I would happily accept his advances and take him home for some fun. I love younger men.
Depends how much younger. A couple of years, sure, that can be good. However anymore than 4-5 years younger for me personally, I would probably just take as a joke or dare.
Within saying that, I wouldn't necessarily take any of them to bed.
Yes I have, what comes to mind was a college kid who interviewed me for their paper. I may post a story about this escapade.
Maturity counts a million times more than age, but the idea of being "hit on" conjures an image of someone who's not very mature. Maybe I could consider dating someone younger than me but Oh My Dear God is it important to be with someone who has their shit together. Young guys who don't have their shit together: please don't hit on me. I don't want to date you or fuck you.
Yes, in my job I meet all ages and it's not unusual for a younger guy to try it on with me, but it does no good. If he is brash and coarse he gets told in no uncertain terms to grow up. If he persists then I mention what he is doing is sexually harassing me, he stops immediately.
If he is pleasant he gets a smile and a thank you and no thank you.