Gender fluid

last reply
12 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do some women find gender fluidity attractive? Are you attracted to men who crossdress or act effeminate?
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
That's a slightly misleading question Tara.
Some people find a lots of things sexually arousing.
The question is Do you personally find gender fluidity attractive?
In my case no, but I've known a few butch girls who could pass for dudes in the right light.
I totally wanted them to take me to bed, but that's because they were fundamentally women.

I'm pretty sure that at least some women on lush do find gender fluidity attractive.
Because we're human and sometimes we just feel attracted to someone for no good reason we can explain.

Ooh missed a bit.
Are you attracted to men who cross dress?
I've been slightly in lust with a drag queen or two when they're on stage but when the shows over I tap out. Men can be beautiful creatures but they don't get my motor running.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Emma my dear, you astound and impress me even further with your remarkable taste and the breadth of your interests.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
God Empress of Lush
1 like
I like all sorts of sexual fluids.

Oh wait, that's not what you meant, was it?

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm very attracted to guys who LOOK effeminate, and have more feminine personality traits, but I don't want them cross-dressing. I go after pretty-boys who don't need to prove their masculinity, but neither do they have to 'prove' their femininity by overtly dressing up female.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Twisted_Skald
That's a slightly misleading question Tara.
Some people find a lots of things sexually arousing.
The question is Do you personally find gender fluidity attractive?
In my case no, but I've known a few butch girls who could pass for dudes in the right light.
I totally wanted them to take me to bed, but that's because they were fundamentally women.

I'm pretty sure that at least some women on lush do find gender fluidity attractive.
Because we're human and sometimes we just feel attracted to someone for no good reason we can explain.

Ooh missed a bit.
Are you attracted to men who cross dress?
I've been slightly in lust with a drag queen or two when they're on stage but when the shows over I tap out. Men can be beautiful creatures but they don't get my motor running.

Good point. Didn't mean to be misleading; I mostly just wanted to start the conversation. Thank you so much for the great and insightful feedback. xoxo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I'm very attracted to guys who LOOK effeminate, and have more feminine personality traits, but I don't want them cross-dressing. I go after pretty-boys who don't need to prove their masculinity, but neither do they have to 'prove' their femininity by overtly dressing up female.

Very good point. I've been much more drawn to androgyny of late.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by utterchaos
Yes! I love gender fluid guys. I lust over Miyavi although he has toned down publically since getting married and having children.

Yay! Would love to chat sometime if you happen to catch me. Thanks for the feedback.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. I like men who are men.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
I agree with above if he’s feminine in anyway he isn’t for me