Gang bang?

last reply
10 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heyy just wondering have any of you girls been gang banged or have fantasy's about it?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I do have the fantasy, but haven't done it in real life.

I've done the MFM threesome thing so on some level I feel like adding a few more guys wouldn't necessarily be that big of a stretch (no pun intended).

I did have a very intriguing opportunity once that made me want to consider it but I chickened out, which leads me to believe that I'm either not ready for it, or not ready to experience the reality of it. In my fantasies though, it's always hot, hot, hot! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have fantasies about it but have never done it in real life and to be honest, I dont think I really want to. Maybe 3 guys but that is about as far as I could ever think of going. Somethings are best left as fantasies. But when I do fantasize about it it is very hot and dirty.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
id love to do it ;) its so hot smile
Lurker
0 likes
I've been engaged in some few of them. Usually I prefer one guy at one time, but many guys in series.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
awesome keep the info coming girls
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it and will do it again; I am sure. I have found it just what I need at certain times.

If any of my sisters want to try it. It seems you should limit the number that you are comfortable with, and they should be guys you trust to take NO as meaning no.
You can always add more at some other time if you decide you like it.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i have more than once it is exstremely nice if you know all the guys there..can be fun for all of course your the busy one.The biggest thing is how many and for how long that should be set up in advance so everyone is on the same page...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
awesome any1 else care to share?. No pun intended.