Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gals, in your Mind, What's the difference between a Slut & a Whore?

last reply
20 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This will also be posted in the guys section but I would love to hear the girls opinions on this!
In the heat of the moment, I love to be or act like a slut! I hate being called a whore but there are times that I know I can act like one!

So Gals, what is your thoughts as to the differences between the two?

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
What a stupid posting. A whore takes money for what she does, ie having sex with a male. A slut does it because she's horny and loves sex with a variety of men.

Shame there aren't any derogatory categories for men who fuck whores or those ( most of the male species) who'll fuck just about anything with two tits and a pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sexysusan

What a stupid posting. A whore takes money for what she does, ie having sex with a male. A slut does it because she's horny and loves sex with a variety of men.

Shame there aren't any derogatory categories for men who fuck whores or those ( most of the male species) who'll fuck just about anything with two tits and a pussy.

And yet you chose to respond to the post?

OK, I love when my guy refers to me as "his slut" or says you're "my slut." That is a total turn on. I am more than happy and love to be his slut in the bedroom. I am much less fond of "whore." To me, a whore sleeps with anyone. Just not my thing. Again, my guy can occasionally say "my whore," but it's not my favorite.

To repeat, these are things only the man in my life can call me, NO ONE else. Well, I do have a female friend I joke with using those terms. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only difference is one's own perceptions. I personally don't mind being called a slut, whore, or bitch during sex. Now if it is said to me out of anger and meant to be hurtful I just laugh and say...you say that like its a baf thing....then walk away.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
In my mind a slut just loves sex and may or may not have been about a bit but with anyone who walks past

A whore will sleep with anyone regardless of feelings or who she may be hurting, i.e. cheats on her partner, sleeps with someone elses partner, etc, and just doesnt care about the consequences
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Susan,

I'm sorry you feel this way about this thread. In hindsight, I could have worded it differently.

I was trying to figure out other women's feelings about this in the context that poizenivy replied.
Being called a whore or his whore during sex as opposed to his slut. And what other women's feelings are.

Thank you to the others who have posted their replies!

Kisses!

Steph
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I always thought whore was another word for prostitute where slut was just an easy girl although I think they've come to mean almost the same thing.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I don't like these words said to me at all.

Whore is like a light switch, say it and catnip's vagina dries up like a desert and her body stops to tingle.
There's a lot of work to go through to get me back again if that happens.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"A promiscuous person is somebody who is getting more sex than you are." - Victor Lownes
Lurker
0 likes
The Dictionary makes little distinction between the two terms. In fact the Urban Dictionary uses Slut as a syn for Whore.

But when I have told friends outside the U.S. that I am considered by some to be a whore. They correct me and tell me that I am not a prositute. So differnent meanings for different folks in different places, seems to fit.

Call me which you prefer.

I think of Lush as a place of tolerance, but calling a question stupid, seems to indicate we have a ways to go.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Slut" is actually fun to use during sex but "whore" doesn't work for me. Call me that and this Louisiana girl will kick your ass.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
The Dictionary makes little distinction between the two terms. In fact the Urban Dictionary uses Slut as a syn for Whore.

But when I have told friends outside the U.S. that I am considered by some to be a whore. They correct me and tell me that I am not a prositute. So differnent meanings for different folks in different places, seems to fit.

Call me which you prefer.

I think of Lush as a place of tolerance, but calling a question stupid, seems to indicate we have a ways to go.

I think a whore gets paid. A slut is for fun, I am a slut
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think a whore gets paid. A slut is for fun, I am a slut
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks ladies!

I chatted with some friends here after their posts and I quickly realized that I did not word my question in the right manner.

I was trying to understand how other gals felt about being called a slut or whore duing sex.
Many of you have stated your feelings about this and I thank you!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once again, it depends on the context. Regarding whore, if it is meant to be derogatory than I am against it and find it offensive. But if is during sex and meant to be playful dirty talk, then there is no harm. Regarding slut, while many people consider a whore and a slut to have the same meaning, I always think of slut as someone who loves sex or is kind of promiscuous. In my profile, I say I am a slut, but I mean that playfully. I love sex, but that doesnt mean I will sleep with just anyone. I dont.

Now almost anyone, well maybe!! LOL Just Kidding!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Nikki!

You know where you lie in my book! Or my bed! LOL!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
If I understand the words right a slut is someone who enjoys sex for the pleasure, a whore is someone who loves it for money.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

And yet you chose to respond to the post?

OK, I love when my guy refers to me as "his slut" or says you're "my slut." That is a total turn on. I am more than happy and love to be his slut in the bedroom. I am much less fond of "whore." To me, a whore sleeps with anyone. Just not my thing. Again, my guy can occasionally say "my whore," but it's not my favorite.

To repeat, these are things only the man in my life can call me, NO ONE else. Well, I do have a female friend I joke with using those terms. ;)

A 'Who'mance' no less!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought you worded it just fine the first time Steph.
I understood the question completely, and I'm not even a girl.
The scary part is; I thought I was a forum whore, now I wanna change that to slut
Lurker
0 likes
A whore takes money for what she does. A slut like me does it because I like having sex with a variety of men.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
there needs to be more sluts in the world