Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

G spot?

last reply
12 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I've been masturbating for about 3 years now and I've always wondered... does the G spot exist? Clit stimulation is mostly how I do it but... I've always heard about the existence of a G-spot but maybe i wasn't born with one?
My question - how can I tell if I'm even touching the G-spot? Internal masturbation hurts a little even if I'm wet (could never get more than one finger in because I'm so tight) so I never feel the amazingly great pleasure that people always talk about.
I don't have gadgets and gizmos...just my finger.

Any suggestions?
I didn't believe in it either until a boyfriend found it by accident...first Vajayjay orgasm ever. Bloody amazing. THAT's how you know when you've found it - there's no mistaking it. Sadly - it has eluded me ever since. But I know it's there...

I think some women have a bit more success using something firmer than fingers, but if you are sensitive in certain places that may not be the way to go. It helps if you have a guy who is happy to help you 'explore uncharted territory' - would probably be a huge turn-on for him.

But otherwise, don't worry about it too much. Nature has given us other ways to get off and we're all different. I think it's so important not to assume others' sensual experiences should work the same for you - that's a one way ticket to sexual neurosis. We are all snowflakes....
Stock answer to most forum questions:
Some do, Some don't

Love blindsides us all.
Insert a finger so that it's curved slightly upward (towards the belly) and apply gentle pressure to the vaginal wall... around 2 inches inside you will notice a rougher, slightly swollen area that feels a bit spongey (around the size of a quarter). When you apply pressure, you will definitely feel pleasurable sensations. Just stimulate and enjoy. Two fingers are probably better than one, but if you are a virgin, just try with one finger and use some lube.
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Insert a finger so that it's curved slightly upward (towards the belly) and apply gentle pressure to the vaginal wall... around 2 inches inside you will notice a rougher, slightly swollen area that feels a bit spongey (around the size of a quarter). When you apply pressure, you will definitely feel pleasurable sensations. Just stimulate and enjoy. Two fingers are probably better than one, but if you are a virgin, just try with one finger and use some lube.

What Dancing Doll said!! Or You can try a vibe designed for the G-Spot stimulation. And once you find it.............................Nirvana!!!!
I know this is for the gals but I can share some observations:
1. DD is right (of course) about where it is and how to work with it
2. It seems to develop with age, odd, I know. Most women won't discover it until late 20s or later.
3. Orgasms appear/sound/are reported to be more 'whole body' and 'immersive' than the more localized/intense clitoral ones. Comparison has been made to bass/treble and, from vocalizations and body movements, that seems accurate ;)
4. G-spot generally needs a lot more foreplay than the clit. Typically, you need to be very aroused for the g-spot to do its thing, can't just jump from kissing to g-spot.

So, IMHO (as one who only visits them), yes, the g-spot exists and, if you're patient, you'll probably find out when you're older. lol
I read in a magazine that the G-spot is a genetic variation which only 1/4 women have, so if you don't find it keep that in mind.
And this pain you're talking about, is it a pain whilst entering your actual vaginal opening or deeper? If it's deeper it could be an over-sensitivity of your G-spot, in which case you would be screwed.
I can say for sure that the g-spot exists. My husband finds it every time, no problem, well, the problem is that we have to protect the mattress cos I gush so much liquid. Lush!!!!
I can say for sure that the g-spot exists i find it evernight with my fingers squirt all over the bed hehe
Of course, it exists.

The best position for g-spot stimulation is doggy with the bottom raised high and torso all the way down. Pure extacy.
Quote by Dancing_Doll

It definitely exists and the texture feels spongy or could also be described as being a bit like a face flannel, but I'm not a squirter
Indeed!

for me I reach my G-spot with one hand and rub my clit with the other.
wonderful results
Well, yes it exists and what works the best for me is intercourse, reverse cowgirl position followed closely by doggy style. Works nearly every time.