G spot?

last reply
12 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've been masturbating for about 3 years now and I've always wondered... does the G spot exist? Clit stimulation is mostly how I do it but... I've always heard about the existence of a G-spot but maybe i wasn't born with one?
My question - how can I tell if I'm even touching the G-spot? Internal masturbation hurts a little even if I'm wet (could never get more than one finger in because I'm so tight) so I never feel the amazingly great pleasure that people always talk about.
I don't have gadgets and gizmos...just my finger.

Any suggestions?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I didn't believe in it either until a boyfriend found it by accident...first Vajayjay orgasm ever. Bloody amazing. THAT's how you know when you've found it - there's no mistaking it. Sadly - it has eluded me ever since. But I know it's there...

I think some women have a bit more success using something firmer than fingers, but if you are sensitive in certain places that may not be the way to go. It helps if you have a guy who is happy to help you 'explore uncharted territory' - would probably be a huge turn-on for him.

But otherwise, don't worry about it too much. Nature has given us other ways to get off and we're all different. I think it's so important not to assume others' sensual experiences should work the same for you - that's a one way ticket to sexual neurosis. We are all snowflakes....
Stock answer to most forum questions:
Some do, Some don't

Love blindsides us all.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Insert a finger so that it's curved slightly upward (towards the belly) and apply gentle pressure to the vaginal wall... around 2 inches inside you will notice a rougher, slightly swollen area that feels a bit spongey (around the size of a quarter). When you apply pressure, you will definitely feel pleasurable sensations. Just stimulate and enjoy. Two fingers are probably better than one, but if you are a virgin, just try with one finger and use some lube.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Insert a finger so that it's curved slightly upward (towards the belly) and apply gentle pressure to the vaginal wall... around 2 inches inside you will notice a rougher, slightly swollen area that feels a bit spongey (around the size of a quarter). When you apply pressure, you will definitely feel pleasurable sensations. Just stimulate and enjoy. Two fingers are probably better than one, but if you are a virgin, just try with one finger and use some lube.

What Dancing Doll said!! Or You can try a vibe designed for the G-Spot stimulation. And once you find it.............................Nirvana!!!!
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
I know this is for the gals but I can share some observations:
1. DD is right (of course) about where it is and how to work with it
2. It seems to develop with age, odd, I know. Most women won't discover it until late 20s or later.
3. Orgasms appear/sound/are reported to be more 'whole body' and 'immersive' than the more localized/intense clitoral ones. Comparison has been made to bass/treble and, from vocalizations and body movements, that seems accurate ;)
4. G-spot generally needs a lot more foreplay than the clit. Typically, you need to be very aroused for the g-spot to do its thing, can't just jump from kissing to g-spot.

So, IMHO (as one who only visits them), yes, the g-spot exists and, if you're patient, you'll probably find out when you're older. lol
Lurker
0 likes
I read in a magazine that the G-spot is a genetic variation which only 1/4 women have, so if you don't find it keep that in mind.
And this pain you're talking about, is it a pain whilst entering your actual vaginal opening or deeper? If it's deeper it could be an over-sensitivity of your G-spot, in which case you would be screwed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I can say for sure that the g-spot exists. My husband finds it every time, no problem, well, the problem is that we have to protect the mattress cos I gush so much liquid. Lush!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can say for sure that the g-spot exists i find it evernight with my fingers squirt all over the bed hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course, it exists.

The best position for g-spot stimulation is doggy with the bottom raised high and torso all the way down. Pure extacy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

It definitely exists and the texture feels spongy or could also be described as being a bit like a face flannel, but I'm not a squirter
Lurker
0 likes
Indeed!

for me I reach my G-spot with one hand and rub my clit with the other.
wonderful results
Lurker
0 likes
Well, yes it exists and what works the best for me is intercourse, reverse cowgirl position followed closely by doggy style. Works nearly every time.