fucking a best friend's husband or boyfriend

last reply
29 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever fucked your best friend's husband or boyfriend?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes ive done it.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have. Then they ended up splitting up and we got together for 8 years. Couldn't ever take him to gatherings where she was though.
Lurker
0 likes
I see. How did it happen?

Quote by littlemissbitch
yes ive done it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ridindirty
I see. How did it happen?

in the normal way. i wanted him..i was friends with her..i didnt let it stop me. it was a million years ago and i very much regret it now. i dont know him anymore but i am still friends with her, and no she does not know.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Nope. I'm good with the girl-code on this one. I'd feel way too guilty about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I never have and never would. My friends mean too much to me. Maybe if it was part of a threesome, maybe!!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Nope. I'm good with the girl-code on this one. I'd feel way too guilty about it.

exactly .... honour and respect your friend more than their SO (or your own sexual needs)

I would never betray a friend, friendship means too much to me and the guilt would ruin things with all parties for me

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
No, I never have and never would. My friends mean too much to me. Maybe if it was part of a threesome, maybe!!

Funny, I have gotten asked this on several occasions (three that I can think of offhand with close friends and their SO's). I've always declined. I just think it would be too weird, and I'd be paranoid about fucking up the friendship, even inadvertently. It's just not worth it and too risky to roll the dice that way if you value the friendship.

It's a fun fantasy though...
Lurker
0 likes
I think that's one step too far - even for me. Though an acquaintance did it to me when I was with my 'waster' ex b/f.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I have never crossed that line with my best friends man.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife's best friend. Yes I've done that. The first time it was a menage/swap years ago. Broke up with (my wife) then ex-girlfriend, fucked her best friend a few times. Then later my fiancée (now wife) and I had a menage-a-trois with her best friend and a full swap a few times. We have eliminated the swapping and menaging since we got married. Confused yet?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Funny, I have gotten asked this on several occasions (three that I can think of offhand with close friends and their SO's). I've always declined. I just think it would be too weird, and I'd be paranoid about fucking up the friendship, even inadvertently. It's just not worth it and too risky to roll the dice that way if you value the friendship.

It's a fun fantasy though...

I pretty much agree thats why I said maybe. But I have one friend who is so hot as is her hubby and if they offered it would be really hard to say NO!!

But, yes it is a great fantasy!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Definitely agree! I've had it happen to me and it is devastating. Makes it hard to trust people ever again.
Lurker
0 likes
sucked him, never fucked him...
then again, i've never fucked anyone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a true buddy would not

there is a code..among true loyal people

i have never broken it

I value the people i love way above

a few moments..of pleasure...
Lurker
0 likes
Never and hope I'll never be tempted to do such a thing...with all the other fishes in the sea why hunting the same shark?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have just once, and I felt shame about it . When my friend called me the next day for lunch, I knew it was going to hit the fan.

Her first question is was "Why the Hell did it take so long!"

Not likely to be so lucky again, so first and I hope the last time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
some friend you have there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is something I never really understood. If you have a full plate of food you like, why do you want to steal from a friend's plate?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way, No how! I am a freak & love it any way I can get it, but I've never broken the "code" on this one! I could never betray a true friend like that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way ever unless it was an agreed to in advance 3-some or 4-some.
Lurker
0 likes
threesome, yes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
a true buddy would not

there is a code..among true loyal people

i have never broken it

I value the people i love way above

a few moments..of pleasure...

In agreement with you. Plus I love Master too much to cheat on Him at all.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Girl-code rules on this one. Never have, never would.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
yes, but, in my defense, she not only knew, but was present at the time and yes, i fucked her too and it wasn't just once.

that said, without her knowing? nope. i am guilt free on breaking the girl-code as well. somethings you just don't do.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree with most comments here. The code is important. But the day my X signed the divorce papers, by best GF called her Hubby over to fuck me along with her in front of my, er, restrained soon to be X. We shared him on several subsequent occasions, everyone had a good time.
kisses, amy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No not sex, however I flirted with my former best friend from high school's then boyfriend (now fiance) cause I thought he was cute, funny, charming all these great type of qualities and I think to this day he is way to good for my former friend (we just drifted apart as friendships do) in more ways then one.

But he seems very loyal, has only eyes for her etc. Thinks she is the hottest thing in his world. *gags*

Maybe at the time I did it because I was horrified that my partner (who was broken up with me at the time it occured had went interstate and fucked a woman 21 years older then myself who had six kids and he bragged that this woman was way better in bed then me and yes I did take him back when he came back to town with his tail between his legs. Took him seven months to suck up to me again)

So I got jealous that my physically unattractive/bossy friend had this cute European boyfriend and she was parading him in front of me and making out. That it just got me so wound up that I openly flirted with him. HAHA.
Lurker
0 likes
I personally could not cross that line. My friendships mean to much to me.