1 like
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a huge fan of freckles! =d>

Who's got'm?

Why do some cover them?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have them. Yes, I hate them. Yes, I cover them up as much as possible. Blech!
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks to that wee bit of Irish ... I have freckles! I actually have never minded them, because men always have loved them saying ... they want to memorize where the clusters are ... I never cover them up, though the ones on my face are only prominent during the summer months.

I don't have this many, sadly .... but wow, they are sure beautiful!

Lurker
0 likes
I'm a very fair-skinned redhead, and used to hate my freckles. Always said that I'd have a great tan if they would all just run together. When I was younger, there was an attitude of the darker the better when it came to tans, and I just burn and freckle. At my more mature age, though, I've come to accept my very fair complexion and realize that lots of guys think redheads are hot.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i hated my freckles when i was younger... now i wish i had not spent so much time and energy covering them up... i use sunscreen now so they are very faded.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never add them but always wanted them... just a few cute ones would be nice
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I don't have any, but I think they are really cute and sexy on girls! Wish I did have some!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
i have them! i was called freckle face when i was a kid. but they have faded now. i hated them then but when they are noticed now it means someone is paying close attention ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I love my freckles, they are a part of me and love how some are more prominent than others. I've even been complimented on them, thanks Carthorse, you are sweet!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont have them but I have a good friend who does and I think they look really good on her. She is pretty good about using sunscreen so they are not very dark. Somehow they bring out a look of innocence to me.

But she hates them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have freckles. I'm not crazy about them but I don't cover them up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had some freckles as a kid and at about 12 they started to go away until there were no more.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have any freckles, but they're sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
i'm freckle free. i think they can be cute on some girls and the guy from mad magazine
Lurker
0 likes
When I was twelve I sneaked out in the garden at midnight to rub camomille leaves over my freckles in the full moon light hoping they'd disappear...

Needless to say that was a succes !!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kiki28
When I was twelve I sneaked out in the garden at midnight to rub camomille leaves over my freckles in the full moon light hoping they'd disappear...

Needless to say that was a succes !!

Damn, [-o< wish I could have been the boy next door watching that!
Lurker
0 likes
I love my freckles very very much and would never hid them or cover them up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when i was a child i had freckles along my cheek bones and bridge of my nose but now theyre almost non existant due to constant sunblock slathering since an early age. but i think theyre super cute!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have freckles and HATE them. They make me look so young and babyish
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shadowcat
i have freckles and HATE them. They make me look so young and babyish

Believe me you can never look too young and most people think they are cute anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have freckles but I think freckles on the nose are so sexy
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE freckles ,,, me being a very pale skinned redhead , i have a lot.. Not a tone though. I would never cover them up they make me unique. Sometimes i tryto count them
Lurker
0 likes
I have freckels I have them and I personally think they make a person look cute
Lurker
0 likes
I have freckles on my nose and cheekbones I *hate* them they make me look so young I think they look good on other girls but on me they're horrible
Lurker
0 likes
I think freckles are incredibly sexy on a women...I have them on the bridge of my nose and my cheeks! they really show up in the summer!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yep Have them scattered across my nose and the rest of my body, never really thought they were very attractive untill just recently when a friend here on lush helped me see them in a new light
xx thankyou
Lurker
0 likes
on right person and place and with right amount, freckles are so sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
I have them. I dont mind em.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife has them on her shoulders. I love that. It's the only place she has them. It's one of those things about her body that reminds me that it's her. It's unique. Love them. Sooooooo cute.
Lurker
0 likes
I personally think freckles are amazingly sexy. I never understood why girls would be self conscious about them (a lot of red hair in my family, so I've seen first hand how crazy girls can get about them). Whether its a few spreckled on their cheeks, or they're covered from head to toe I think they're very alluring.