For the more experienced ladies

last reply
40 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Huh? Those don't have much in common with boobs. They don't weigh enough to get pulled down much with gravity. What you start with is pretty much what you end with. I'm trying not to think about what kind of weird sex play would change them significantly...
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope .. No undesirable changes here, still pretty..actually better, knows more
Lurker
0 likes
Did someone say lettuce? I've got a couple of things to throw into the salad here.

I think some capsicum would be nice and maybe a couple of oysters? Nothing like fresh food This thread was about salad wasn't it? !

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

This thread is cracking me up!

Mazz, I think yours is trying to get away!!!! I think it's had enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pussy Lip Reduction

A woman goes to her doctor and says she wants an operation because her vagina lips are much too large. She asks the doctor to keep the operation a secret as she's embarrassed and doesn't want anyone to find out. The doctor agrees.

She wakes up from her operation and finds three roses carefully placed beside her bed. Outraged she immediately calls in the doctor and says, "I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!" "Don't worry," he says, "I didn't tell anybody. The first rose is from me. I felt bad because you went through this all by yourself. The second one is from the nurse. She assisted me with the operation, and she had the operation done herself." "Who is the third rose from?" she asked. "Oh," says the doctor, "that rose is from the guy upstairs in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears!"
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Pussy Lip Reduction

A woman goes to her doctor and says she wants an operation because her vagina lips are much too large. She asks the doctor to keep the operation a secret as she's embarrassed and doesn't want anyone to find out. The doctor agrees.

She wakes up from her operation and finds three roses carefully placed beside her bed. Outraged she immediately calls in the doctor and says, "I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!" "Don't worry," he says, "I didn't tell anybody. The first rose is from me. I felt bad because you went through this all by yourself. The second one is from the nurse. She assisted me with the operation, and she had the operation done herself." "Who is the third rose from?" she asked. "Oh," says the doctor, "that rose is from the guy upstairs in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears!"

Lurker
0 likes
Somebody posted this on my wall today.. Totally cracked me up, but I think it must belong to a little old lady........

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by CharlotteRusse1
Huh? Those don't have much in common with boobs. They don't weigh enough to get pulled down much with gravity.

I didn't mean getting pulled down. More that breasts begin to sag because skin loses elasticity (as you age). So does the face, skin under the arms, and anywhere where there is looser skin to start with. If a female has large labia (naturally), then I assume this skin ages as well so it might be thinner/droopier etc. Like when they say old men get saggy balls. I'm sure the pussy undergoes it's own kind of 'transformation' via the aging process... (wow, this whole post is giving me bad visuals.. lol).
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Funny...

There is something called "Labia Stretching" for those girls that want a little more lettuce in their salad bowl. I believe it's like a body modification thing used in certain cultures and in some BDSM circles. http://www.labiastretching.com/

Personally, I will keep my stretching relegated to the gym.
Lurker
0 likes
OMG....giggling so hard I can hardly type! Best thread I've read in a while....

Beef Curtains...never heard that one...laughing my ass off....then

Lettuce a bit wilted.....damn that reminds me....I think I want a BLT......