Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

for girls, can you fall in love with a handsome boy you only chat with and fuck through here?

last reply
10 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If there is a boy you are chatting with and he is so nice with you, would you fall in love with him?
And what if he rejected you?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know about actually falling in love but maybe think that after learning so much about him and everything. It would be lust not love. But even so rejection would hurt but it would allow you to see if it was really love or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your question asks 'chat with and fuck through here'... I am guessing you are asking the question could you fall in love with someone you have never met and just speak and cyber online... The answer to your question is yes, you can fall in love with the persona of the person online but I can assure you if you met in real life it could certainly be different. People online let out their real self, true self because they don't actually know you or anyone you know in real life they feel they can be themselves. Once meeting in real life this could well and truly change. Falling in love with someone online is not the same as falling in love with someone in real life who you can see, touch etc. Like I said, you are just falling in love with their persona and to be quite honest, unless you have spoken on the phone or via webcam etc then you are just falling in love with words.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
Your question asks 'chat with and fuck through here'... I am guessing you are asking the question could you fall in love with someone you have never met and just speak and cyber online... The answer to your question is yes, you can fall in love with the persona of the person online but I can assure you if you met in real life it could certainly be different. People online let out their real self, true self because they don't actually know you or anyone you know in real life they feel they can be themselves. Once meeting in real life this could well and truly change. Falling in love with someone online is not the same as falling in love with someone in real life who you can see, touch etc. Like I said, you are just falling in love with their persona and to be quite honest, unless you have spoken on the phone or via webcam etc then you are just falling in love with words.

very well said
0 likes
Quote by GoldenAngel
If there is a boy you are chatting with and he is so nice with you, would you fall in love with him?

Takes more than a good conversation to make me fall in love, although being able to hold up your end of a conversation definitely helps. Falling in love strictly based on chats? Not going to happen. And Lush denizens disappear all the time, so if a guy I'd been chatting with for a while disappeared, or stopped talking with me, I would shrug it off. It's the Internet.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526

Perfect answer!! ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GoldenAngel

sometimes I get tempted.. but then reality sets in that there are sexual predators and human traffickers exist.. so definitely no..
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
Lurker
0 likes
I am baffled about how either could occur under the circumstances outlined. So, I guess my answer is "no".
Lurker
0 likes
yes.. for certain......

It has evolved to meeting every weekend and holidays....
There is no stopping it now.
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Valentines Day babes.. heart

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i don't think love is what your question is referring to. infatuation, yes. love, no.

Say. Her. Name.