Login

Flat stomach

last reply
15 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
I'd like to know if a flat stomach does turn a woman on. I know it probably does, but is that a good contributing factor in love making?
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
A flat stomach on its own isn't all that erotic to me. But it can be a good indicator of stamina because it could mean you work out, although of course that's not always the case.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
My husband doesn't have one - he's sexy as hell and fucks my brains out all the time. He also loves to eat, take long walks, appreciates sunsets, and is well educated.

So I say it doesn't matter to me worth a damn.
Lurker
I'd say it doesn't matter, but it is so nice to see and touch ;)
Lurker
Oddly - I can't recall if any of my former lovers had flat stomachs. I assume they did - I just didn't notice one way or another.
Active Ink Slinger
That's a very interesting question!! Made me think about my 'list' of stuff that turns me on, and I was shocked to realize that a guy's tummy plays no part in my attraction. Huh!! My first partner went from 150 to 285 during our relationship, my current spouse built like a runner with a flat stomach and very muscular legs... I can honestly say I love a man with meat on his bones as much as I appreciate a more athletic body. I don't like 'skinny'. I would be just as turned on with some tummy, as I would with a flat stomach. What gets me are thighs, arms, butts.....and if there is some middle, that's more for me to wrap my legs around and hold onto.

I like the 'beefy boys' as much as I like the athletic ones.
Active Ink Slinger
My Dom has a relatively flat tummy; no 'gut', but no 6 pack (and frankly don't care about a 6 pack cause to me that says 25 year old...that's just me lol. And I'm into older men anyway). Only after he pointed out to me he gained a few pounds, I never really noticed, he's hot either way. I'm sure guys can have the same insecurities as girls, and I'm sure in a lot of cases it's the same....we obsess over so-called 'flaws' while our partners don't notice and are drooling over us anyway.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
I Personally think a guy that takes care of himself is sexy although not a single ingredient.
Mah- I don't care. I think I am more about other things and more turned on by who they are on the inside. Someone can be super sexy outside and really BLAHHHHH and do nothing- so the flat tummy factor is really a "Mah" take it or leave it and does not matter one way or the other at all to me.
Lurker
I personally prefer it over beer guts, love handles, etc. - all part of youthful frivolity, I think :-) But this is simply a preference, not a deal-breaker. The most important thing is that he's strong and healthy. There's no point in having a six-pack and smoking six packs of cigs a day or whatever. I don't dig flat stomachs that come with those vices.

And to keep it real, I myself find it quite a challenge to maintain a totally flat stomach 24 hours of the day. It fluctuates with meals and exercise. So a 24/7 Adonis would give me stress and that wouldn't make for very fun sex now, would it? Ultimately, just stay healthy and love your body.x
Lurker
Bulgs are acceptable only where they should be
Alpha Blonde
I think good core strength is definitely a positive (if there is muscle tone - not just a flat stomach because the guy is naturally skinny etc). But... I actually haven't been with a bigger guy so I can't really do a fair comparison. They weren't all six-pack types, but there was always a certain level of athleticism/fitness, and they weren't the type to carry any extra weight around the middle.

There are a lot of other things that factor into good sex - everyone has a different interpretation of it - whether you like it slow and sensual or hard and rough - on a bed or more acrobatics etc. In certain cases, a more fit guy with abdominal strength may have an advantage. Same goes for a female actually. Fitness doesn't just mean having abs though, so you have to look at the bigger picture.
Active Ink Slinger
I am very visual, so yes definitely. Not just flat..ripped. I take care of my body meticulously and have a hard, flat stomach. If I wasn't as fitness crazed I imagine I wouldn't expect the same from partner. Studies show partners are usually pretty equal in looks, unless money is a factor! If your girl is hot and u r not, either she is with you for money or your big cock. Either way, she doesn't want to see a big unhealthy gut.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by emilykiss
I personally prefer it over beer guts, love handles, etc. - all part of youthful frivolity, I think :-) But this is simply a preference, not a deal-breaker. The most important thing is that he's strong and healthy. There's no point in having a six-pack and smoking six packs of cigs a day or whatever. I don't dig flat stomachs that come with those vices.

And to keep it real, I myself find it quite a challenge to maintain a totally flat stomach 24 hours of the day. It fluctuates with meals and exercise. So a 24/7 Adonis would give me stress and that wouldn't make for very fun sex now, would it? Ultimately, just stay healthy and love your body.x

You are right. I have an Adonis mate and feel self conscious sometimes when i feel bloated or just blah.I have a flat stomach, but I could wash my blouse on his! The sweetest thing is that my stomach is his "spot" he does not care as I do. That goes both ways. Good sex is good sex; it doesn't matter about a stomach. More about stamina, overall health. I can't lie and say I wouldnt miss his six/8 pack abs...so sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
Tight abs are definitely a turn on for me but if I really like a guy it doesnt matter if he has a little bit of a belly. Some body building guys have unbeleivable six packs but they can be grotesque too if you know what i mean.