First Thing

last reply
15 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gals, what was the first thing you said to your husband on your wedding night?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Is this a trick question??
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Who remembers? I've know him forever and been married a long time.

What are you looking for? A virgin that exclaimed, "OH MY IT'S SO BIG!!"

"BE GENTLE,IT'S MY FIRST TIME"
Lush Legend
0 likes
LMFAO!!!!!! @ CHEF!!!!!!!

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
or maybe, "shit, I'm drunk" or, "G'night hon"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"OH MY IT'S SO BIG!!"

Did you say that to both Ex and Hubby?

Kidding sweetie

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
no way jose
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i aint watching jerry springer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You ARE joking !
Lurker
0 likes
I've been divorced for 6yrs _ ?????? I think my first thought as he said our vows was - why are you smirking at everyone at the church like its some joke!!!!!!!!! Should have said no!!!!!!!

On my wedding night we fell asleep shagging - wow, never had a night quite like that one. Sex in a wedding dress is so fucking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't remember what my wife said, but I do remember that the honeymoon suite, in a very old hotel, sloped steeply toward the street. All the furniture had legs that were longer on one side than the other to keep it straight on the top. I gallantly took the dangerous side of the bed and every time I got out almost ended up running out through the window. So glad we had the best room in the hotel coz I sure wouldn't have wanted to try any of the others.
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Who remembers? I've know him forever and been married a long time.

What are you looking for? A virgin that exclaimed, "OH MY IT'S SO BIG!!"

It has been a long time for me too. But this is a certainty, if I had told him that I would have been a widow on my wedding night, because he would have laughed to death!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I told him that I "Fucked the best man during the Wedding Reception"! Who remembers, it was ancient history. Im sure it was nothing worth posting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first thing I said was, "Do you mind helping me take all these Bobby pins out of my hair?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't care what Rocco's motivation for this thread was....it was bloody hilarious to read!!!

**skulks back out of the 'Ask the Gals' section into the shadows**
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lets get in the jacuzzi honey. Our honeymoon suite at the bed and breakfast we got married at had a huge antique four poster bed and a big jacuzzi.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!