Filled at both ends?

last reply
41 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, what I have read on this forum site is the majority of you like giving head and swallowing. And a favorite position of yours is doggie style.
My question is..... Would you double your pleasure and take 2 men at the same time?
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
If my man were willing to share me... sure. However... he's made it clear he's selfish and wants me all to himself. At least I know where I stand with him.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I live with 2 boyfriends, and have 3 others as FWB, so this is quite normal for me, among other 3-way positions I'm fond of.
Lurker
0 likes
I have only experienced this once, but it felt great! I would definitely do it again smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been there, done that... great fun!
Coming soon...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't know the exact percentage, but 2 guys at once is way more fun than one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BBBJ
Ladies, what I have read on this forum site is the majority of you like giving head and swallowing. And a favorite position of yours is doggie style.
My question is..... Would you double your pleasure and take 2 men at the same time?

You mention giving head and getting fucked doggie. So when you say take 2 guys at once, do you mean blowing one guy while the other one fucks you or do you mean doing a DP?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been doing it for years as I have three male FWB. I don't engage in DP. But there are plenty of other ways to enjoy two men at once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't done this, dying to try it though.RDcpjoJnseS60dfT
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

You mention giving head and getting fucked doggie. So when you say take 2 guys at once, do you mean blowing one guy while the other one fucks you or do you mean doing a DP?

What I meant was blowing a guy while the other would be fucking her doggie. And then possibly taking turns and changing ends. I personally have never been a part of a 3 way but think it would be a huge turn on. I was wondering if you ladies feel the same way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times. I've had quite a few threesomes and sucking one while the other fucks me is a regular thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my word! Only happened once and I absolutely adored it. The only trouble when doing it is where to keep your concentration!
Lurker
0 likes
nooooo ... giggles.. not even one...

now two ladies....

or three? ... or four? ..

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes it is very intense. You’re totally the centre of attention, and having them totally focussed on you is such a turn on - it really is some of the best, most amazing sex I’ve ever had. Having two guys make love to you one after the other is just the perfect recipe for multiple orgasms, it never fails - and they do this swapping thing, where they pull out when they’re close and the other takes over, it drives me absolutely nuts. But the best thing is having them both inside me at once. I wouldn’t want that all the time, but it's such an incredible feeling. They’re both so much bigger and stronger than I am, and when I’m sandwiched between them, and they're both holding me and kissing me, and I've got both of them totally inside me, and they’re both moving just right - it’s the most amazing sexual feeling in the world. The orgasms I can get when they're doing that to me are indescribable - one massive climax after another for as long as they do me, with loads of huge contractions every time, it’s completely mind-blowing. I get contractions so strong it's almost unbearable, but I never want it to stop - it's kind of embarrassing how uninhibited I get, I can't stay quiet when I come and I know how loud I get, but at the time I just don't care
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it is fantastic,one at either end,,or more,,,it's what I as a woman are for,and I just love it xx
Lurker
0 likes
OMG yes done it plenty of times even been with 3 guys all holes filled
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This works pretty well with three guys as well. I love giving head, either to my fiance or to another guy, while being fucked from behind. The sensations are intense!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KJM
yes it is very intense. You’re totally the centre of attention, and having them totally focussed on you is such a turn on - it really is some of the best, most amazing sex I’ve ever had. Having two guys make love to you one after the other is just the perfect recipe for multiple orgasms, it never fails - and they do this swapping thing, where they pull out when they’re close and the other takes over, it drives me absolutely nuts. But the best thing is having them both inside me at once. I wouldn’t want that all the time, but it's such an incredible feeling. They’re both so much bigger and stronger than I am, and when I’m sandwiched between them, and they're both holding me and kissing me, and I've got both of them totally inside me, and they’re both moving just right - it’s the most amazing sexual feeling in the world. The orgasms I can get when they're doing that to me are indescribable - one massive climax after another for as long as they do me, with loads of huge contractions every time, it’s completely mind-blowing. I get contractions so strong it's almost unbearable, but I never want it to stop - it's kind of embarrassing how uninhibited I get, I can't stay quiet when I come and I know how loud I get, but at the time I just don't care

You almost said it perfectly Girl. The only thing to improve the style is to have a third or fourth guy join in the games.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I want to say yes, but I'm not sure I'm uninhibited enough to do that. I like guys who are a little more possessive and I like sex being between me and one person, I don't think guys I date would really be down to share me. And there's the question of who it would be with, I wouldn't want the third person to be someone me and my partner knew well or would see again...But I think I'd be more willing to try mmf rather than ffm, because I'm a bit of an attention whore, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BabyBlonde123
I want to say yes, but I'm not sure I'm uninhibited enough to do that. I like guys who are a little more possessive and I like sex being between me and one person, I don't think guys I date would really be down to share me. And there's the question of who it would be with, I wouldn't want the third person to be someone me and my partner knew well or would see again...But I think I'd be more willing to try mmf rather than ffm, because I'm a bit of an attention whore, lol.

I agree 100%. I would love for my wife to experience it. If it is performed in a sexy caring way (not grungy) I think she would have a pleasure like no other. However..... You are 100% on who would that third person be. Maybe that's why a lot of couples only fantasize about it. smile
Lurker
0 likes
i love the feeling of being shared. being the center of attention by two guys is really such a turn on. i must say i love sucking cock so doing it while getting fucked is even better
Lurker
0 likes
Being fucked at both ends rather than blowing one and being fucked by the other is very hot and frantic
Lurker
0 likes
Done so many times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well it is a total fantasy to be with two guys, but I don't know if it will ever happen IRL? Also if a guy is ramming me from behind I hope I don't like bite down and chomp off the other guy's poor cock? Haha don't laugh? I mean if a big hard cock is ramming me from the back how am I supposed to concentrate on sucking and making sure my jaw doesn't like jam closed all of a sudden haha. STOP giggling girls....I'm serious? Has anyone done this and can tell me if not biting the guy's cock is an issue? Sorry I'm obviously way too naive for Lush haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Done it a few times and its great fun ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely would! Any volunteers?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've been one of the bookends before.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't done it, but would definetly love to try it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CherryRedGirl