fetish about silk and lace

last reply
9 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
do women have fetishes about silk and lace and the colours?
Lurker
0 likes
It's definitely not a fetish but I do love wearing silk underwear. Lace can look good but also be a bit itchy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not a fetish but all my underwear is either lace or silk. Both just look so sexy. I love a classic black, but at the same time I love the way reds, blues and purples look against my skin tone.

Silk is lovely especially just after having a wax, for me I find it constantly makes me wet as it rubs against my pussy.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think every single pair of my wife's panties is sheer. Lacey and sheer! She has at least 100 pairs I am guessing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a fetish, but I love the feel of silk on my skin. Have lots of silk thongs and other lingerie.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I think every single pair of my wife's panties is sheer. Lacey and sheer! She has at least 100 pairs I am guessing.

So perhaps you both have that fetish?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
silky lingerie more than lacy. If the lace is soft then a little is ok.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My fetish is for my partner to wear a lacy thong and then I "eat" her out thru it until it's soaked. After that, I love to eat her some more while I pull her thong to the side. I fuck her the same way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a fetish, that is for men. I enjoy wearng underwear that makes ME feel good and sexy, lace, silk and even cotton.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by xiscurious
Not a fetish, that is for men. I enjoy wearng underwear that makes ME feel good and sexy, lace, silk and even cotton.

Can women not have a fetish too? Or do you just mean that only men can have a fetish about a woman wearing silky, lacy knickers, and if so, what are the implications for lesbians?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************