Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

fetish about silk and lace

last reply
9 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
do women have fetishes about silk and lace and the colours?
It's definitely not a fetish but I do love wearing silk underwear. Lace can look good but also be a bit itchy.
Not a fetish but all my underwear is either lace or silk. Both just look so sexy. I love a classic black, but at the same time I love the way reds, blues and purples look against my skin tone.

Silk is lovely especially just after having a wax, for me I find it constantly makes me wet as it rubs against my pussy.
I think every single pair of my wife's panties is sheer. Lacey and sheer! She has at least 100 pairs I am guessing.
Not a fetish, but I love the feel of silk on my skin. Have lots of silk thongs and other lingerie.
Quote by Buz
I think every single pair of my wife's panties is sheer. Lacey and sheer! She has at least 100 pairs I am guessing.

So perhaps you both have that fetish?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
silky lingerie more than lacy. If the lace is soft then a little is ok.
My fetish is for my partner to wear a lacy thong and then I "eat" her out thru it until it's soaked. After that, I love to eat her some more while I pull her thong to the side. I fuck her the same way.
Not a fetish, that is for men. I enjoy wearng underwear that makes ME feel good and sexy, lace, silk and even cotton.
Quote by xiscurious
Not a fetish, that is for men. I enjoy wearng underwear that makes ME feel good and sexy, lace, silk and even cotton.

Can women not have a fetish too? Or do you just mean that only men can have a fetish about a woman wearing silky, lacy knickers, and if so, what are the implications for lesbians?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************