Female Fantasies

last reply
15 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am working on a new series, where a company makes female fantasies come true, kind of "Fantasy Island" but sex-based, but most of my fantasies are limited by my own preferences, as can be seen in my existing stories, as I usually incorporate my own experiences into the stories. What I am looking for is what fantasies other women enjoy, even if only in their minds.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by marie5555
I am working on a new series, where a company makes female fantasies come true, kind of "Fantasy Island" but sex-based, but most of my fantasies are limited by my own preferences, as can be seen in my existing stories, as I usually incorporate my own experiences into the stories. What I am looking for is what fantasies other women enjoy, even if only in their minds.

My story, 'Blindfold' is a fantasy of my wife's and I've written it from her perspective with her help.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My fantasies are definitely along the same theme as my stories. I have had many threesomes and three men have had me in rapid succession twice, but I have never actually been the fuck toy for a large group of men. I fantasize about being tied up or held down and fucked repeatedly. Non violent of course but completely out of my control. Just used for their pleasure until they have all had enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by marie5555

How about being captured and kept at the so called fantasy island where a group of well hung guys takes me for whole week in all possible ways
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was not sure that I should mention my Special Fantasy, but since at least one other has mention a similar fantasy so here it is.

I am working in a large city that rarely gets hot, but this was one of those weeks of hot weather. So I went to the office wearing pumps, a short skirt and sleeveless top. Now you know I had neither panties nor a bra on in hot weather.

I was reading a text when I got to the street and therefore paid no attention to the van that pulled up to the curb. Before I knew it guys grabbed me and threw me in the van and we were off to a large Estate in the city.

I was bound and Fucked every way possible by a number of men until morning and then taken outside the city and dumped naked at the side of the road.

Do I want to be ,certainly not!

At least at this minute I think not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My profile page includes a variety of picture sets that represent many of my fantasies.

The one that pops into my mind right now is wearing nothing but 6" heels, thigh-high stockings, and a choker while serving drinks (and myself) at a very fancy men's club. As the picture shows below, I'm there for their pleasure, and they use me each of my holes many times, including all simultaneously a few times! My job is to make sure my pussy and ass are always well-lubed, and that I serve with a smile!

Quantum Tease
0 likes
Quote by marie5555

I await with anticipation!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My fantasy is to have a girlfriend present me as a gift to a group of me she knows. She stays and watches and comforts me when they are not using me for their pleasure. A few days in the country in such a situation would certainly be erotic.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by marna69
My profile page includes a variety of picture sets that represent many of my fantasies.

The one that pops into my mind right now is wearing nothing but 6" heels, thigh-high stockings, and a choker while serving drinks (and myself) at a very fancy men's club. As the picture shows below, I'm there for their pleasure, and they use me each of my holes many times, including all simultaneously a few times! My job is to make sure my pussy and ass are always well-lubed, and that I serve with a smile!

I love this fantasy. My girl worked at several high-end men's club in Florida. Her last job was a topless bartender that danced on the counter. However, most nights, she would wet her g-string and have to take it off, not that anyone minded. So, there she was, in just high heels and make-up, showing off all her tats, and she would get lots of attention. Those guys that were cool would end up with fingers in her pussy. She said that she would have loved to be fucked over and over again by strangers that she served drinks too at the bar.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by alison90
My fantasies are definitely along the same theme as my stories. I have had many threesomes and three men have had me in rapid succession twice, but I have never actually been the fuck toy for a large group of men. I fantasize about being tied up or held down and fucked repeatedly. Non violent of course but completely out of my control. Just used for their pleasure until they have all had enough.

My girl has the same fantasy. She wants to be restrained on a bed, hands tied and feet tied so her legs are spread. She wants to see guys lined up to fuck her. First, she wants all the guys to fuck her first and cum in her cunny. Once they cum, they can then come to her face and she will suck them till they are hard again, tasting her juices and his cum, while the next guy starts fucking her. She wants this to go on until the guys are done, then she wants me to fuck her and cum in her mouth. She wants it all videoed, wants to be their fucktoy, fleshlight, and a cum bucket. I am working on setting this up for her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lot of my fantasies are reflected in my stories as well. The main thing is I want my partner to feel loved in the most impossible and even magical ways. Making them cum is always the biggest rush for me, but I also enjoy being submissive as well. Fantasy role play I guess you could say is my biggest thing. The sky is the limit when you have a good imagination.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being picked by a MF couple, they want a girl to play with and I'm their submissive plaything
Somebody's Dreams
0 likes
What Verena said, only I don't tend to be submissive; getting picked up by a couple for a threesome.

I'd love it if you read my story for the Notorious Competition.

The Temptress of Tanner Street
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite fantasy is being the only woman at a black tie dinner with a dozen men. I end up naked on the table and being serviced by all of them
Lurker
0 likes
there seems to be a pattern developing here. very interesting.
Lurker
0 likes
Fucked by intruder and liking it then turning him on by begging for his cum
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
blowing a guy while being eaten by a girl