Female Celeb

last reply
46 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
well of course scarlette johannson but i always thought michelle pfeiffer was really hot and also kate winslet
Lurker
0 likes
Winnie Cooper
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with whoever said Lindsay Lohan, I have a feeling she's a complete slut.

As for whom I hope is really dirty? Rhianna, Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Diane Lane... Anne Hathaway...
"I find that a duck's opinion of me is largely influenced by whether or not I have bread". - Mitch Hedberg
Lurker
0 likes
Shannyn Sossamon and Olivia Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my top three female celebrities would be:
Mila Kunis (loved her in black swan!)
Anne Hatheway
Katy Perry

Honorable mention to Scarlett Johansson. I am hoping she is a bit of party girl after a few cocktails or glasses of wine.
Lurker
0 likes
my Britney Spears devotion has never wavered
Lurker
0 likes
Kaya Scodelario - Effy from Skins...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me both Katy Perry and Ashley Judd are at the top of my list
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Avril Lavigne for me has always been my No. 1 since about 2000. Also got a thing for Kaya Scodelario - Effy from Skins... Lindsay Lohan and Michelle Tratchenburg. Not that I'd kick Emma Watson out of bed either!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Totally agree with Lindsey being dirty and Megan Fox being all talk. But I have a feeling Angelina is all talk too. And I also have a feeling that Anne Hathaway is a really dirty girl, nothing to back it up, just one dirty girls intuition, LOL

Now if only Scarlett Johannson and Jessica Biel were dirty girls too!!! YUMMY

Why would anyone waste the time on a Celeb, when you may have a chances on one of the really hot woman on Lush, like Nikkii703, DancingDoll, or that young beauty HeatherKay
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure if she rates as a Celeb but Jessica Ennis is just delicious
Lurker
0 likes
Michaela Conlin from Bones

and of corse Scarlette
Lurker
0 likes
Kim Kardashian could do a lot with those tits and that ass in bed ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez
Lurker
0 likes
Kat Denning from 2 broke girls
Lurker
0 likes
Britney Spears