Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Femal cheerleaders that cheer with male cheerleaders. Do you get touched in private places (boobs, crotch, butt)??

last reply
14 replies
12.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do female cheerleaders get touched in places they didn't think they would? Especially when practicing new routines. Did you realize that was going to happen before trying out for the cheerleading team?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would think it happens with any type of partner "lifting" activity. Ice skating. Cheering. Gymnastics. It doesn't seem like it can be helped.

I am sure those who do it intentionally are quickly found out and out of the activity.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, all the time...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MissBehave
I would think it happens with any type of partner "lifting" activity. Ice skating. Cheering. Gymnastics. It doesn't seem like it can be helped.

I am sure those who do it intentionally are quickly found out and out of the activity.

I actually know a bunch of cheerleaders and MissBehave hit the nail squarely on the head.

It's just part of it but the abusers are quickly found out and outed....

All that being said, I STILL wish I was young enough again.... <sigh>
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I wasn't a cheerleader, but I have experience with being partnered for lifts. Sometimes it happens, hands do slip. It's not a big deal as long as you respect the intentions of your partner and are being professional about it - you kind of disassociate - it becomes a non-sexual thing. I've never had it happen where I felt like it was pervy or intentional. And... when it come down to it - I would rather get accidentally 'groped' than dropped.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I I would rather get accidentally 'groped' than dropped.

I have no experience of this but I think this would sum it up.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I was a drum majorette, not a cheerleader, but in both dance classes and gymnastics, I often got touched in places that most girls would object to. Its not a big thing with me and I don't really get wigged-out by being touched in 'inappropriate' places
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was a cheerleader in high school and it does happen a lot as I was the flyer. if I think they are doing it on purpose or too much then I usually just give them a punch at practice the following day. Mostly its no big deal,things happen and you cant let it affect you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was a cheerleader in high school but it was all girls. Sometimes it was an accident. Sometimes it was on purpose. Didn't matter. It was fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Like Lindsey above, when I cheered it was all girls. Being more petite I was one of those being lifted and yes, we got touched so I am sure it's the same with mixed squads. Probably more so factoring in " non- accidents" lol
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
...I would rather get accidentally 'groped' than dropped.

This. I took ballet lessons through Pacific Northwest Ballet for 13 years, including two years en pointe, until I was deemed "too tall" to be a member of the corps de ballet. Required wear for female students at PNB is opaque pale pink stockings and colour-coded (by class level) short-sleeve leotard. No panties. So yes, in the advanced classes, when you start learning how to be lifted, periodically, there's a finger slip or six, and yes, you get to know your male partners wayyyy more intimately than one would think necessary. Like DD said, there's some kind of mental dissociation that goes on, you don't respond, physically or mentally, to the slip or grab or whatever.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
I was a cheerleader in highschool and yes it happened all the time not a big deal for me,kind of liked it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I would rather get accidentally 'groped' than dropped.

Most definitely. Rather have a few fingers slip than being dropped.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have cheered most of my life and I am so sad to say I cheered my LAST game in Dec. I may cheer in the Orange and White game but Im not positive. As for the question......YES!!! It just comes with territory! I have been grabbed, caught, groped, and had hands and eyes wonder and get a *&^$^ full of whatever is grab able in the moment. CRAZY times!! But who doesn't love a REAL CHEERLEADER!!??
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have cheered most of my life and I am so sad to say I cheered my LAST game in Dec. I may cheer in the Orange and White game but Im not positive. As for the question......YES!!! It just comes with territory! I have been grabbed, caught, groped, and had hands and eyes wonder and get a *&^$^ full of whatever is grab able in the moment. CRAZY times!! But who doesn't love a REAL CHEERLEADER!!??