Feet Licked and Toes Sucked

last reply
31 replies
10.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women, do you enjoy having your feet licked and toes sucked? I know I'm not the only man that enjoys licking a woman's foot and sucking her toes during foreplay or during intercourse but I'm curious to read some comments from the women of Lush...
It's All Good! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My toes are strange in that without sex, they're just squeamish. They don't like wet, slippery feelings, don't like being touched. But with sex... if my guy starts sucking on my toes in the middle of our playtime, holy... everything else in my body is magnified 10x. It's mind-blowing.

Too bad he doesn't do it more often, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm extremely ticklish, especially at my feet so I wouldn't want that. Plus, he'll get hurt if he did have my feet ans toes as a snack.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm with LadySharon, unless you wanna get kicked in the face, I'd stay away from my feet. Although, I've never had someone try. Feet to me aren't sexy they're just feet. Strange fact about me, I can't sleep if I think or feel like my feet are dirty.
Lurker
0 likes
in the right moment, it can be very exciting to have my toes sucked, i can feel it all the way up my legs, mmm
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy it but it's not something I get off on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my feet are VERY ticklish and i do not enjoy them being tickled at all. but my hubby loves my feet...there are rules....he knows what he can and can't do to my feet because i involuntarily jerk and i don't like kicking him in the face. i think it is sweet that when i'm sleeping, he'll masturbate onto my feet. as far as licking and sucking that is fine, but man, keep those teeth away or you will get kicked, accidentially of course.
Lurker
0 likes
It doesnt turn me on, if i never had it done again i wouldnt be sorry, but if it turns him on to do it then thats when i love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it very erotic to have my toes sucked..not into the foot licking thingy..mmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes!!! I get compliments about my feet and love when a man or woman takes the time to really enjoy them! You can make me melt just by sucking on my toes!
Lurker
0 likes
Im ticklish so my bf might accidentally get kicked in the face. I dont really like my feet touched and have never even gotten a pedicure. I dont really understand why some people really enjoy kissing, licking or sucking on someones foot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not into that my girl doesn't want me to do that to her, the only thing she love is sucking her boobs, ass and pussy so yummy
Lurker
0 likes
I take any chance i can to touch, massage, kiss a girls feet!aybr its just me but i find them so so attractive! Especially when i get told what to do to them when the girl is in control!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whilst I love having my feet massaged and tickled, when it comes to sex, I can think of better much places for him to spend his time !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ATexGent
Women, do you enjoy having your feet licked and toes sucked? I know I'm not the only man that enjoys licking a woman's foot and sucking her toes during foreplay or during intercourse but I'm curious to read some comments from the women of Lush...

Does a double-take !!!! Do you really suck her toes during intercourse ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Quote by ATexGent

Does a double-take !!!! Do you really suck her toes during intercourse ??

Absolutely! She loves it!
Lurker
0 likes
It's all apart of that hedonist journey ..... if it feels good/great/love it ..... enjoy!!

Personally, I have found that it is very very erotic to have my feet enjoyed ~ licked, caressed, sucked, nibbled ..... if he loves it, then, let's enjoy!! The feeling definitely moves throughout my body, and other important parts respond to that!

yummmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doing things to my lovers feet. It's all part of the whole package called making love
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks to those that replied!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by ATexGent

Do you prefer her feet and toes to be clean & freshly washed?

Or are there certain tastes clinging to her appendages which turn you on more than others?

Fresh cut grass, dusty driveway, over chlorinated swimming pool, dandruffy cat or dog fur from the carpet, or sweaty athletic sneaker musk...things like that, I mean.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by ATexGent

Do you prefer her feet and toes to be clean & freshly washed?

Or are there certain tastes clinging to her appendages which turn you on more than others?

Fresh cut grass, dusty driveway, over chlorinated swimming pool, dandruffy cat or dog fur from the carpet, or sweaty athletic sneaker musk...things like that, I mean.

OMG WMM you are TOO much!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i remember i had a boyfriend who is now my ex who was a virgin and he like sucked my toes right in the middle of having sex and it was weird, i hated it! think of all the germs he had in his mouth then kissed me! oh dear god im surprised i didnt get ill as his floor was filthy!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
iv never sucked or licked any girls toes or feet before but i would love to try it only as long as there not ticklish haha smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love licking my lady's toes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow!!!
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Major turn off, not a fan and frankly quite creepy
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm only into girls' feet, and only if they're small and cute ...with high arches ...and very clean.