Feeling his cock

last reply
15 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You are out with a new guy and he starts feelin gout breasts and undoing your bra. At what point do you start feeling his cock?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I normally grab the cock before he grabs by breasts.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
If he's already undoing my bra, chances are I've got my hands on his cock.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheSluttyAngel
I think I normally grab the cock before he grabs by breassts.

Same here
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Most guys I've dated wait for me to give them some signal that it's OK to feel me up, and that's usually me feeling them up first.
Lurker
0 likes
I usually grab his cock before he gets a chance to touch me,believe me most guys are turned on by me taking control
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am most often hands on his cock before or at same time he is getting his hands on my chest... But I'm also rarely with guys.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing wrong with being the aggressor

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Goodness is there any signal to better communicate that you are ready, will and available! I have told my daughters to do it and do it first so there will be no doubts.
Lurker
0 likes
I never make the first move. It usually happens in two ways, I have my hand guided onto it in a "look what you've done to me" kind of thing (which I love) or somehow my hand just automatically finds its way there usually after I felt it brushed against me in a "Ooooh, is that for me?" Kind of thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When I go out with a guy for the first time, I'm very nice and really like letting the situation unfold at a natural pace. If I'm out with the guy, that means I already like him, and probably have spent time with him chatting somewhere - a party, a club, on the bus, in the pool .. wherever. I might have had the chance to check out and see what might be lurking under a zipper, either by seeing a bulge or maybe hearing about him from a mutual friend. Either way, if we get to that point where I might play with his cock, we've almost always been kissing or making out first ... if he hasn't made some move to get to my boobs, I direct his attention to them, and let him know I like it. As he's checking me out, if he hasn't taken my hand and put it on his crotch, I usually ask "Do you mind" as I very lightly brush my hand over his bulge and judge his reaction ....the light brushing usually turns into more aggressive rubbing and squeezing pretty quickly, and a handjob or blowjob is about to be served up.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I love to rub a man's erection through his pants. Yhis makes it very clear as to what I want.

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

I'm pretty much on board with everyone else. If I'm going to let a guy feel me up and start undressing me, there's an extremely high probability that I've already been making sure he's tall enough to ride the Krystal

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

That takes me back too may years.

yes, if he started it, I finished it.

0 likes

If he's unhooking my bra my hand is already in his pants