Favourite sexual activity

last reply
48 replies
8.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But if I had to choose one mutual masturbation or shareing my double face to face.
Nicole
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To easy ORGASMS!!! doesn't really matter how I get there, although it is extra nice to have someone there to keep it going as long as possible. The ones that make my thighs twitch for a good half hour after all stimulation ends are truly extra special biggrin Mmmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl

But if I had my fantasy, it would probably be 69 with one guy while another fucked me from behind
Lurker
0 likes
Deep, passionate, rough, sloppy kisses with his fingers wrapped tight in my hair. Mmmmm...could do this forever with one particular guy!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oral--giving and receiving
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oral, both giving and receiving. I only like 69 with girl-on-girl sex, not with men, though...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im gonna go with fucking. I love giving (can live without recieving) oral & love being fingered but nothing beats being filled up. mmm
Lurker
0 likes
Fucking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A big thick cock thrusting in and out of my wet hot pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love golden showers. Just having a guy piss all over me is a real thrill, though not on my face or hair that is the exception.
Lurker
0 likes
I love giving head
Lurker
0 likes
Giving head! As long as I'm rewarded for my efforts with a mouth or face full of cum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by meg816
Oral, both giving and receiving. I only like 69 with girl-on-girl sex, not with men, though...

I agree with Meg...
Lurker
0 likes
I am going to go on a limb here and say that extended teasing is my favorite sexual act. I takes any other sexual act to a new level.
Lurker
0 likes
Oral where I can use my fingers in both holes with tongue firmly on the clit…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Giving oral... *blush*

There's something really arousing having a hard thick man in your mouth and hearing the moaning of the man you adore... smile
Story Verifier
0 likes
Sex, sex, oh and did I mention sex? There isn't anything I don't enjoy.
Lurker
0 likes
Mutual oral. It's nice to play together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No Anal?