Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Favorite Role Play Scenario

last reply
46 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Teacher/student Boss/employee and anything hard core where she is not in control only me!
I saw this in an episode of modern family a few years back where one of the couples pretends they don't know each other and the woman makes the man pick her up at a hotel bar with alter egos. I tried this once with a boyfriend I had for a year and half and loved it!
I like my roleplay scenarios like my usual genres that I read here on lush.. a combination of seduction, reluctance and first time.. I like the idea of a seduced reluctant virgin.. love the idea that a guy would be madly crazy and a bit impatient to have you and own you is heady..
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
I love pretty much any scenario where I'm with an older man who wants to teach me new things and show me how amazing sex can be.
I have to say Daddy Dom/little girl. I was seeing someone for a bit who I did that a few times with. Last time, she came over to my place dressed in a Girl Scout uniform with those tiny little skirts & Pig tails and proceeded to sell me the girl scout cookies she had with her. She came in and asked me if I wanted one. When I said yes, she ripped open the package took one out, lifted her tiny lil skirt to show me now panties and a freshly shaven pussy. Rubbed her clit for a second then put the cookie in her pussy, took it out then handed it to me. Was the tastiest cookies Ive ever eaten.
Godzilla and Mothra, vacationing in Tokyo. Hot!
Prisoner and prison guard.
Home from college with neighbor

Strangers on a cruise

Hikers stuck in a cabin

Any role where I can make a woman forget her commitments

Anything with a hot tub or sauna

The more the better
An Office Secretary desperately trying to please the clients of my boss...................
Or a house wife trying to pay her bills in kind..................
Or any other situation in which I am reluctant or helpless or forced to do things against my will
Quote by poizenivy
I have an office sex fetish so love the whole role play around that...sometimes I like being the boss, sometimes the assistant.

someone beat me to it…umm yeah….what she said…sorry has me all hot and bothered at just the thought of it...
i have a pretty active imagination and am up for almost anything. i can't say that i have a favorite, but i once took a RATHER interesting trip through customs that STILL gets my heart thumping

Say. Her. Name.

One is prisoner/prison guard.
Quote by Nikki703
I am not really into role playing. I have played the part of being picked up in a bar but thats about it.

Sounds to me that is really serious role playing and the experience that we are most are likely to have.
Role play and real play...

Being seduced into sex by a persistent and horny girl who thinks she is introducing me to my first girl on girl experience.
We haven't experimented much with role play but I love to be dominated and told what to do. My husband is more goofy and submissive so switching up the roles is a turn on.
my date shows up on time, her apartment/house is at least as clean as mine. her pets are well mannered and quiet...
I was going to answer that we didn't do much role play, but considering our normal characters in the real world, our sexual lives are pretty much ALL role play, just in the same roles. He's Dom and I'm sub.