favorite Lesbian fantasy

last reply
22 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
favorite Bisexual or Lesbian fantasy who is in it.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Me and Jen, and it involves shopping for umbrellas.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My cousins' friend Sian pulling another fastie on my cousins so we can be alone together for a few hours again.
Lurker
0 likes
waking up in the middle of the night and seeing a girlfriend laying in bed, sleeping, next to me
Force of Nature
0 likes
Possibly not my favourite, I have so many, but being ravaged simultaneously by a girlfriend with a strapon and a well-endowed shemale is well up there.

Sweet_Reese has another of my favourite fantasies. It used to happen sometimes way back in the land that time forgot.

Mrs

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MrsWeasel
Possibly not my favourite, I have so many, but being ravaged simultaneously by a girlfriend with a strapon and a well-endowed shemale is well up there.

Sweet_Reese has another of my favourite fantasies. It used to happen sometimes way back in the land that time forgot.

Mrs

Odd, being a lesbian fantasy, that both of those include a large, hard, cock! (or cock-like object). Seems common with many lesbian desires...they still need/love cock. So funny to me....would not a true lesbian have no desire for this? Kind of like a vegetarian loving to eat steak....just not in the presence of a cow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does getting an OTK spanking from a celebrity count? because Aisha Tyler could pull me over her lap anytime.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not enough for a favorite, but I had thought about a couple of girls at my old job. Like after work the places closes, and it's just her and me.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My administrative assistant is 28, straight, married, hot, and off-limits. David says I have to keep my hands off her. But... what if she got curious about bi-sex and came on to me? Hmmmm....
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
My administrative assistant is 28, straight, married, hot, and off-limits. David says I have to keep my hands off her. But... what if she got curious about bi-sex and came on to me? Hmmmm....

you are a very bad person.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you are a very bad person.

...said the ninja assassin!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Me and Jen, and it involves shopping for umbrellas.

Umbrellas ??? i'm either shocked or intrigued ... or am i reading too much into that one line answer ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
well.....sooooo many. Lets take the first one i can think of. We have a cattle property and have had a few Jillaroos out on occasions. Being with a younger fit Jillaroo down i the water hole after a hot dusty day mustering cattle.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Samantha28

Umbrellas ??? i'm either shocked or intrigued ... or am i reading too much into that one line answer ;-)

A reference to the "wet umbrella" golden shower sex position?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never fantasise about lesbians. I have sex with them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I have always been Bi-sexual, but much more into men than women.

There is a girl in Houston that could get me to do just about anything she wants. Maybe things are changing a bit.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I know this hottie and I fantasize scissoring with her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suppose this might be unusual and since I am anonymous here I will share it. I am older and bisexual. My fantasy is to someday go down on a true redhead with a natural red bush and just make wonderful oral love to her. Why a redhead you ask? Well, I have been with brunette, blond, asian, hispanic, black, and Indian women but never with a redhead.
Lurker
0 likes
Me naked legs spread on my bed and a gorgeous busty girl going down on me...hubby just watching LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Angi

A reference to the "wet umbrella" golden shower sex position?

I need more information lol
Lurker
0 likes
Well one of my clients is a 50 year old widow and Ive had an ongoing fantasy of being seduced by her,I'm getting wet just thinking about being with her
Lurker
0 likes
Being teased, edged, finger fucked, & clit stroked until I'm made to cum by another woman in public.