Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Favorite fantasy/memory you think of when masturbating?

last reply
15 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When you are alone and need to get off, what sexual memory or fantasy seems to dominate your thoughts as you play with yourself?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I hate to admit this (but I do everything else!) ...the more , the better the orgasm!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, the night at the circus is a favorite...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First love.
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
Yes, the night at the circus is a favorite...

Oh wow...my mind is racing now
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I hate to admit this (but I do everything else!) ...the more , the better the orgasm!

Interesting to say the least.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Holiday in Italy
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Read the Shards. smile

Swear to God I am not pimping them, I just kinda use that as my criteria - the hottest "shards" of memory I can come up with are what I fantasize about, and subsequently write about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I agree, I have some fantasies that I really cant talk about here that are so hot and naughty and bring the most incredible orgasms!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a few photographs of women I would love to share myself with and I often fantasize when masturbating and looking at their photograph.
If I wish I was with a man I use a toy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

i couldnt answer better
0 likes
ONJ, Olivia Newton John, Lets get Physical
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
It's usually the last person I had sex with. Especially if there are things I'd like to do with them next time.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My fantasies are often reminiscences of what might-have-been, transforming regrets into pleasure.
(My story "Syl's First Girl-Love" is such an enhanced memory )
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
It's usually the last person I had sex with. Especially if there are things I'd like to do with them next time.

I do that quite often as well
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by SylviaK
My fantasies are often reminiscences of what might-have-been, transforming regrets into pleasure.
(My story "Syl's First Girl-Love" is such an enhanced memory )

Such a cool way to find the silver lining!