last reply
66 replies
10.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
My darker fantasy at the moment is to be a stripper at a private party where the men are so aroused by my dancing that they take me as a group. Oh my....it's warm in here....

Oh I like those sex fantasy's on a dance floor in the dark while their is loads of people about.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my.. I have a lot of fantasies most people wouldn't even begin to believe I was capable of.... *smiles evily*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eroticwriter26
Oh my.. I have a lot of fantasies most people wouldn't even begin to believe I was capable of.... *smiles evily*

pfffffft....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Quote by eroticwriter26

pfffffft....

Yeah, double pffffffft....!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
my darkest fantasy would be getting and fucked by 30+ men while i'm on honeymoon on a beach and while i'm on my period and they all cum in my pussy
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by pankita
my darkest fantasy would be getting and fucked by 30+ men while i'm on honeymoon on a beach and while i'm on my period and they all cum in my pussy

Welcome to the forum, Pankita. That's a vivid fantasy description, but in the future, keep in mind that references to are strongly discouraged here. They are outside the guidelines for submitted stories, and we try to stay consistent by applying the same rules in the forum and chat sections too.

Hope to see you around!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have so many...One beeing a male stripper for a group of mature woman, and beeing forced to wank off in front of them
Having a woman as my own sex toy is another fantasy for my dominant side, I also would love to be dominated and used totally by a woman or several women. Guess I'm all over the place:-)