5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it all that it's cracked up to be?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I think this is kind of a thing for women who aren't into their own pleasure that much, either through lack of time, frustration, or guilt...whatever. It's a way to release inhibitions and live in your clitoris for 15 mins. to achieve something they can rarely achieve otherwise. It's not really meditation in the strict sense. It's finding your sexual center for women who are estranged from their own bodies. For that type of woman, it's a cathartic experience. So for them, it probably is all it's cracked up to be. But for women who embrace their own sexuality and who are completely in tune with their own bodies, it won't deliver much more than they already have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intermittently dabbled in meditative sex. Once with a partner for a couple months. I'd already learned to use meditation to focus and find clarity in thinking, or to improve discipline in task quality ect... so it was not a large step to se what it could do for me sexually. Surprise! Was more focused, got to know my body a bit better, had better sex, and was more confident an at ease. A female partner & I did try some entry level tantric sex for a few months. There seems to be possibilities with that, but she got a job far away & I never continued.

Bottom line is improving your ability to focus or concentrate, knowing your body better, and a relaxed slow systematic approach to sex at least part of the time, improves your sexuality. Nothing earth shaking here unless the person has some sort of problem and leaving it behind is a large step.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never
Nafisa