Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever had Revenge Sex or would you have one ?

last reply
10 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Just once, and only after extreme provocation! Sometimes karma needs a kick in the pants.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did in College. A guy I was dating, ended up hooking up with someone else drunkenly. He was president of his frat and lived in a party house. I fucked his roommate during one of the parties. I thought it would be harder than what it was to be honest considering his title. It wasn't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really revenge as I had broken up with the guy. 3 months later I fucked a former friend because I just wanted to get over my ex. It ruined a lot. I got back with my ex and the friend was left out in the call. Now when I see the friend I ignore him. It kind of is awkward when in the same room as my husband and the friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't believe in revenge sex... but once I did tame a young flirting girl... and now I'm like a magnet for her smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes have done it and it felt great. My first boyfriend dumped me and broke my heart along with my virginity. Something I wish I never gave to him looking back and saw him.a few years back and fucked the shit out of him, blew his mind he couldn't believe how experienced and good I was considering I was a virgin when we first met years ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. Never had a need too.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
After my girlfriend dumped me, I went right over to her apartment and had sex with her room mate!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had "revenge sex" one time - actually I was the tool of someone else's revenge. The girl didn't tell me until afterward that she was just trying to make her boyfriend jealous and get back at him for talking to another girl. I was really pissed and told her I was not into those kinds of games. When BF called me I told him that I had no idea what she was doing, that she had a boyfriend, and that I was just as mad at her as he was.

But I got my "revenge" when her plan backfired and I learned that they broke up because of her cheating on him with me!