ever fucked a machine?

last reply
38 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
girls have u ever had a fucking machine fuck u?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
PROTOCOL AX-1701182 INITIATED : ERECTION COMPLETED. YOU MAY PROCEED WITH THE FUCKING.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

"End well, this will not. Dated a CocaCola-Distributor, you should have."

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Every woman's idea of the prince charming...

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
You mean like one of those automatic machines with a dildo strapped to it that just slams in an out? Or a Sybian? I've heard mixed reviews about the Sybian, but I'm not really interested.

As far as the fucking machines with the dildo attached to it, that doesn't hold much appeal to me either. I mean I get that you can make it go at any speed. But it just seems like more trouble than it's worth. You have to constantly shift and move to get any type of variety, as the only motion it has is in and out with different speeds. Not all women are built the same down there. I mean I know you can strap any kind of dildo to it, but even still, it doesn't seem all that accommodating. That wouldn't do much but frustrate me.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there was a tennis instructor i remember that could go all night and into the morning. he was a machine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ah Yes, Mr. Angus MacHine!!! He was a fine Scottish lad who could go all night!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well I give the Sybian two thumbs up
0 likes
I agree, I was on a sybian once...didnt want to get off it
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Nope never tried them....

I would love to ride a Symbian for shits and giggles.

Man they are expensive...$1300, I think I will stick to just being with my spouse

EDIT....I HAVE A SYBIAN NOW.....I LOVE IT.....
Lurker
0 likes
No, but I know a couple of REAL guys that could be put in that category.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer the real thing. Nice and warm and full of cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Much prefer the real thing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this was an ask-the-gals question, but I just had to add that I have long had thoughts and fantasies of being present and at the controls of a sybian while a woman I'm strongly attracted to rides it..... yum !
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Wildly curious about trying out a Sybian. The only other thing I've actually contemplated is one of those remote-computer-controlled fucking chairs for like $5k US. Saw them once on an episode of Wired For Sex on HBO, and now they're jilling fodder.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bifemTerri28
I agree, I was on a sybian once...didnt want to get off it

I have to agree with the Sybian. Its awesome.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Had a wicked orgasm pressed up against the washing machine on spin cycle once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the Sybian. When you're strapped to it and can't get away its wonderful.
Lurker
0 likes
the relentlessness of the sybian,or a vibratoer on a 15 minute cycle,,,whilst tied on to or down for,,,,count me in...
Lurker
0 likes
I have never seen one nor know anyone who has one. My vibrators work fine though, as do my lovers!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by neyif

Would love to try sybian whenever I get the chance.
So far as fucking machines are concerned, I would rather prefer (edited for content)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by neyif

Any women interested in playing Dorthy and The Tin Man hit me up. I'll even bring the 40 weight oil. Carry on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always wanted to try out a Sybian...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always wanted to try out a one but they cost too much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried a Sybian once. It was fun but not a substitute for the real thing.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I recently got a Sybian. I ride it every day...

The best investment ever.

10 orgasms an hour....

Xo
The Linebacker
0 likes
So we're not talking about doing mean things to my uncooperative lawnmower are we?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Buz
So we're not talking about doing mean things to my uncooperative lawnmower are we?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Oh gawd no! Even vibrators are almost too much stimulation for me. My twin and I were born 6-weeks premature, and our nervous systems didn't develop normally, so we have tactile hypersensitivity. We spent our teenage years addicted to barbiturates to suppress our nervous systems, or we'd break out, from constantly scratching our sensitive skin. Even now, my nipples and clit are so sensitive, I can cum in seconds from having them sucked or played with. A Sybian would blow my mind!