Login

ENF. (Embarrassed Nude Female)

last reply
16 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Are there any other women here that enjoy see other women (or perhaps yourself) as an embarrassed nude woman in public? Like having you dress ripped off or seeing that happen to someone else with lots of people around to enjoy it.
EDITING THIS TO MAKE IT CLEARER
I should have qualified the above question by stating something like that happening in a comedy movie. Like when the woman gets her dress caught in a car door, the car drives off taking her dress with it. Or are there any other women here who fantasize about something like that happening.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Sharonpullman
Are there any other women here that enjoy see other women (or perhaps yourself) as an embarrassed nude woman in public? Like having you dress ripped off or seeing that happen to someone else with lots of people around to enjoy it.

Has happened gyms twice while travelling in local transport
I was groped and my tits n ass were exposed in public metro
I could dynothing due to fear but was excited also
After two incidents in a week I changed my timings
Lurker
Quote by LustLandSlut

Has happened gyms twice while travelling in local transport
I was groped and my tits n ass were exposed in public metro
I could dynothing due to fear but was excited also
After two incidents in a week I changed my timings

Did you change your schedule to get groped more or less?

Perverted minds want to know!
Rainbow Warrior
Sorry, having been a victim of this myself, I have too much empathy for other women suffering this kind of embarrassment to find it enjoyable to watch. When I was in high school, some pimply dweeb at a public pool pulled my bikini top down on a dare from his friends, and every guy standing nearby saw my tits until I got my top back up (after having decked the guy!) This is sexual assault, folks!
Lurker
Quote by Beffer
Sorry, having been a victim of this myself, I have too much empathy for other women suffering this kind of embarrassment to find it enjoyable to watch. When I was in high school, some pimply dweeb at a public pool pulled my bikini top down on a dare from his friends, and every guy standing nearby saw my tits until I got my top back up (after having decked the guy!) This is sexual assault, folks!

Yes what happened to you was sexual assault, and that should never happen, to anyone.

But if the woman enjoys and agrees to it happening beforehand that is different.

There is a UK hottie who has a website and makes money doing exhibitionist/flashing/enf videos.

The issue her as always is consent.
Active Ink Slinger
Having been a nude model for two years seeing another female naked is not a problem Rough or degrading performances I do not tolerate.i would intervene if I were able. What you have suggested is sexual,assault - not to be tolerated under any circumstance.
The Linebacker
Anything done to a person without that person's explicit approval is assault. We here at Lushstories take that very seriously. We do not allow non-consent in stories. Also, we don't allow threads or chats that we feel cross the line. Please remember to keep your posts within our guidelines. This is a thread that could easily cross the line on non-consent issues, such as someone posting about any type of pleasure derived from involvement consensual sex or participating was a perpetrator in nonconsensual sex.

Buz
Senior Moderator
Active Ink Slinger
With the Beauty of Woman I can not understand why we should be embarrassed.

I know many are and you should not be, all women have beauty of body in her own way.
Rainbow Warrior
Quote by 1nympholes
With the Beauty of Woman I can not understand why we should be embarrassed.

I know many are and you should not be, all women have beauty of body in her own way.

There's a difference between being embarrassed by your body (which isn't what this is about), and being humiliated by an assault where you lose control of who sees your body, and that consent is removed from you and delivered to your assailant. In my case, as a pretty high school girl with a well-developed body, the resultant gossip and teasing about the number of boys who got to see my tits led to further humiliation in school that went on for weeks!
Active Ink Slinger
Me and the Mrs were walking behind a group of elderly teens . One had a really big gaping hole in the back of her leggings and clearly she was wearing a thong. My Mrs went up to one of the group to point it out to her and so she could cover herself up before any others made any comments. Personally I just cant see the value of leggings apart from working out in as they are so thin and easily wear out.
Active Ink Slinger
A few years ago I was following a woman down a busy concourse. She had obviously just left the restroom without checking her clothing. A large part of her very pretty pink slip was caught over the waistband of her skirt. I was too far away to tell he, but I suspect she was mortified when she found out. Accidents like that are in some ways worse than being unxpectedly naked in publich
Active Ink Slinger
A few years ago I was following a woman down a busy concourse. She had obviously just left the restroom without checking her clothing. A large part of her very pretty pink slip was caught over the waistband of her skirt. I was too far away to tell he, but I suspect she was mortified when she found out. Accidents like that are in some ways worse than being unxpectedly naked in publich
Active Ink Slinger
Active Ink Slinger
Active Ink Slinger
Sorry, as written in the initial question I did not read to mean it was about sexual assault and reading other responses maybe it could have been written in a different manner.

Nobody agrees with sexual assault.

Rereading it again they may have meant those events that were not planned and left us in an unexpected condition.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by ChandlerAja2
Sorry, as written in the initial question I did not read to mean it was about sexual assault and reading other responses maybe it could have been written in a different manner.

Nobody agrees with sexual assault.

Rereading it again they may have meant those events that were not planned and left us in an unexpected condition.

I agree its about the unexpected accident like those that you see in the Carry on Films .