Eating Pussy Instructions

last reply
14 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was recently reading an article instructing men "How to Eat Pussy" and it got me thinking about what women enjoy most. As I read the article, I found that THAT is pretty much how I do it, with variations to accommodate different lovers preference. I've found that different women have different likes and dislikes. (Some like fingers in their pussy and ass, some just in their pussy and some just enjoy the mouth and tongue)

So how do you like to be eaten? More foreplay and teasing, less finger teasing and more to the action? If you could describe the way that you would most love to have you pussy eaten please write it below.

I've heard over the years that women eat pussy better than men. Have you found that to be true?
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yeah I wanna know that too! ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yeah I wanna know that too! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting article.

For one - I loath calling it 'giving/getting head' - ugh. I suck cock = I give head. Men who don't suck cock do not give head.

I don't really care whether or not he compliments how I look - so that doesn't score points one way or the other.

I also don't want to hear 'the analysis' over how mine's different than someone else's and so on. That makes too aware of myself and if I'm too aware of myself the chemicals just won't flow right.

I think the author of this article has an obsession with hearing about all her pussy. I do not - and #3 made me laugh:

#3 Women are more verbal: Talk to her beautiful pussy

Women are a good deal more verbal than men, especially during love-making. They also respond more to verbal love, which means, the more you talk to her, the easier it will be to get her off. So all the time you’re petting and stroking her beautiful pussy, talk to her about it.

So aside the odd talking stuff - I do agree with all the rest. I favor tongue fucking over clit-bitting and sucking, though. I'm much more likely to have a g-spot orgasm from good oral play than a clit-orgasm. The tongue or fingers just cannot deliver the rough pressure I need for a clit-o.

Absolutely with #11 - I favor this over anything else he can do, really - and that's because of the same as above.

But for me the clit-points in #13 just doesn't ring true. I don't like oral clit play. It just doesn't hit things right. It's too focused - like pins and needles rather than a caressing, pressured touch [and this has always been the way I am - no guy has ever been able to manage things the way I can when I'm alone]. That's different for everyone - but the only way I get off with a clit-o is when I grind against something. That's - what - putting 50lbs of pressure on the entire region, not just my clit. Broad, harsh pressure more insistent than any tongue or hand can give.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TonyT
I was recently reading an article instructing men "How to Eat Pussy" and it got me thinking about what women enjoy most. As I read the article, I found that THAT is pretty much how I do it, with variations to accommodate different lovers preference. I've found that different women have different likes and dislikes. (Some like fingers in their pussy and ass, some just in their pussy and some just enjoy the mouth and tongue)

So how do you like to be eaten? More foreplay and teasing, less finger teasing and more to the action? If you could describe the way that you would most love to have you pussy eaten please write it below.

I've heard over the years that women eat pussy better than men. Have you found that to be true?

Yes I have. And mainly because most men think of it as chore and not a privilege! To them it is a necessary evil to get what they really want. Where women take their time and enjoy it and want their partner to enjoy it too. And women know what feels good and will ask the other woman what she likes too. Where most men are too proud to admit they are clueless to what a woman likes or just don't care.

Guys, I know this isn't true of ALL men, some guys are great at giving oral. But overall are better. But that is JMO.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nikki Darling this is one of the few times we disagree. I know lots of men that love to perform Cunnilingus. I know one guy that would be in dream world if I had some pillows behind my back sitting in bed with my legs spread and both feet flat in the spread.

If I allowed him to I think he would keep at it until I was raw and sore.

Robb was OK when we first met, and he was taught by an older woman early in his life. But I taught just how I like Oral and now he at least makes me think he is the best in the World at Pussy Eating.

Every man I have every been with that was really good, loved to go down, was taught by an older woman and asked what I liked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Nikki Darling this is one of the few times we disagree. I know lots of men that love to perform Cunnilingus. I know one guy that would be in dream world if I had some pillows behind my back sitting in bed with my legs spread and both feet flat in the spread.

If I allowed him to I think he would keep at it until I was raw and sore.

Robb was OK when we first met, and he was taught by an older woman early in his life. But I taught just how I like Oral and now he at least makes me think he is the best in the World at Pussy Eating.

Every man I have every been with that was really good, loved to go down, was taught by an older woman and asked what I liked.

HAHA! You just proved my point! He had to be taught by a woman!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just relax and enjoy her gift. The better you get at pussy eating. The more she will reward you later
Have lots of fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Yes I have. And mainly because most men think of it as chore and not a privilege! To them it is a necessary evil to get what they really want. Where women take their time and enjoy it and want their partner to enjoy it too. And women know what feels good and will ask the other woman what she likes too. Where most men are too proud to admit they are clueless to what a woman likes or just don't care.
Guys, I know this isn't true of ALL men, some guys are great at giving oral. But overall are better. But that is JMO.

Everything you just said hits the nail right on the head.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

HAHA! You just proved my point! He had to be taught by a woman!

]Nikki and everyone else that agrees with her. I know we have to teach them how to do Oral. But aren't they worth training?

Sisters you all know that we have to teach them every thing else, so then why would we not have to teach them Cunni?
Lurker
0 likes
My man loves "eating pussy". The first time we had sex he made me cum with his tongue, and he hasn't stopped ever since. I was shocked to find out that he wasn't doing it just for me, that he loved doing it so much, and after I had an orgasm, sometimes he didn't even want me to reciprocate. On Saturday I woke up to him between my legs using his tongue. He didn't stop until I came, even though I had to fight the urge to tell him to stop so I could get up and pee.

I love it when it is just a tongue, I love it when he uses his fingers inside me (that includes playing with my asshole), I love it when he plays with my nipples - breasts while he is eating me. I especially love it when he holds my hands when I cum. It's all good!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

]Nikki and everyone else that agrees with her. I know we have to teach them how to do Oral. But aren't they worth training?

Sisters you all know that we have to teach them every thing else, so then why would we not have to teach them Cunni?

But again you are proving my point. Is it worth it? Yes. BUT, should we have to teach them? Shouldn't they take the time to figure it out on their own because they want to be good lovers and make us feel good? Would he teach a woman how to give a blow job? Or just bitch that she is no good at it, even though he still came. Funny how if a guy can't lick pussy, the woman wont cum. But even if a woman is bad at giving BJ the guy still cums. Life sure isn't fair, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

But again you are proving my point. Is it worth it? Yes. BUT, should we have to teach them? Shouldn't they take the time to figure it out on their own because they want to be good lovers and make us feel good? Would he teach a woman how to give a blow job? Or just bitch that she is no good at it, even though he still came. Funny how if a guy can't lick pussy, the woman wont cum. But even if a woman is bad at giving BJ the guy still cums. Life sure isn't fair, LOL!!

Nikki I have been told by guys just how they like it but maybe I was behind the curve. Seems like this should be a two way street to give both genders the maximum pleasure.
Not Fair, of course it is not fair, but who told us it was going to be fair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TonyT
I was recently reading an article instructing men "[url=]How to Eat Pussy[/url]" and it got me thinking about what women enjoy most. As I read the article, I found that THAT is pretty much how I do it, with variations to accommodate different lovers preference. I've found that different women have different likes and dislikes. (Some like fingers in their pussy and ass, some just in their pussy and some just enjoy the mouth and tongue)

This helps a lot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
please ladies,
give us some tips if you don't mind.
m always ready to go down there, but don't have any girlfriend whom I can try to satisfy.
still, tips would help. smile