Login

Driving car naked

last reply
19 replies
1.9k views
1 watcher
12 likes
0 likes
Have you ever driven your car absolutely naked without anyone else in the car? If so, how did you feel about it, ladies?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Never without any one else in the car. I've driven naked in the country several times. I've also ridden on the back of a motorcycle naked at night.
0 likes
I've driven my Challenger naked to christen it but seeing as I got leather seats, it had a delicious sting to it(SoCal heat).
I've driven naked w/ Ex a few times.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
No interest in the least. Quite a strong hint of desperation in that tail pipe exhaust.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haha - and no! That would be the one time I'd carefully obey all the laws and get pulled over for a burned out taillight or something! Plus, where do you go naked that you'd have to drive?

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
I have. I drove my fathers Mercedes SLK convertible, with the top down, and nothing on but my shoes.
I drove about 30 miles stark naked, pulled over got dressed and drove back. I did give the seat a little dab with a wet wipe to remove any stains.
He never suspected a thing, and put down any discolouration to the natural change in the leather.

Here's to naked driving. Ooh my nipples weren't half hard when I pulled over, the wind made them tingle so.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
0 likes
My wife and I would explore the southwest desert in our FJ 40 Toyota Land Cruiser bare assed naked. She would usually shed every stitch as soon as we got off-road and I would join her after we were a little further away from civilization.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I just two weeks ago rode on the back of a motorcycle completely naked. Called it my Lady Godiva ride. It was dark outside but not that late yet. The scary part for both of us was we almost hit a feral pig running across the road. That would have been tough to explain being several miles from home.
Rainbow Warrior
2 likes
Never drove naked, but I've been a passenger naked several times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have driven topless often, and lots of times with blouse unbuttoned and wide open -- the breeze always feels nice. Never naked in a car, though ....

But I have been sailing naked many many times, alone and with friends. Lots of interesting stories!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what's the point of that? Whether it's the case, on a bicycle! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never drove a car naked alone. But I went on trips with hubby and my fun friends when I stayed naked in car and played too smile
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

I've driven my Challenger naked to christen it but seeing as I got leather seats, it had a delicious sting to it(SoCal heat).
I've driven naked w/ Ex a few times.

This is by far the stupidest things I've done.
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

Yes, naked a few times, topless much more frequently. I love feeling the wind on my bare nipples! Got caught driving topless the first time I did it and found it very exciting. It was fairly late at night on a 2 lane highway (2 lanes in each direction). The guy driving in the lane next to me let me know he could see (I didn't realize than anyone could) and I smiled and let him enjoy the view as long as he liked. Made me feel really sexy and fun. Been doing it ever since! More fun to be appreciated in the daylight but moonlight driving topless is definitely a favorite pastime of mine now.

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

Totally naked a couple times. Topless or without panties and playing many times.

Dutchess Of Dancing
1 like

uh yeah maybe !!

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I've been naked in a car while someone else drives and I've taken my top off or my bottoms off while driving, but don't remember ever getting totally naked while actually driving.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

We like to do almost everything naked so yes that includes driving. Usually almost every weekend when heading to our camper one or both of us is missing some or all of our clothing.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I don't make it a habit, but there was this one time I had worked late. I got a car service home, but since I had taken the bus to work I needed to be dropped off at the Park & Ride lot where I had left my car. Oh, did I mention I was horny? Unfortunately there were few opportunities until I got home. After a somewhat uncomfortable ride back home (because I was horny) the driver dropped me off near my car. He drove off and I was alone. Now before I was horny. But looking around the largely empty lot and the equally largely empty strip mall lot across the road made me even hornier. Using my SUV as cover, I decided to strip completely head-to-toe naked and drive home without a stitch on. I even made sure to toss all my clothes in the back seat where I couldn't get to them quickly. And while it was only a short 2 mile drive or so, it was still a good thing I had a beach towel to put on my seat because I barely made it half way before I came.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by shmi

I don't make it a habit, but there was this one time I had worked late. I got a car service home, but since I had taken the bus to work I needed to be dropped off at the Park & Ride lot where I had left my car. Oh, did I mention I was horny? Unfortunately there were few opportunities until I got home. After a somewhat uncomfortable ride back home (because I was horny) the driver dropped me off near my car. He drove off and I was alone. Now before I was horny. But looking around the largely empty lot and the equally largely empty strip mall lot across the road made me even hornier. Using my SUV as cover, I decided to strip completely head-to-toe naked and drive home without a stitch on. I even made sure to toss all my clothes in the back seat where I couldn't get to them quickly. And while it was only a short 2 mile drive or so, it was still a good thing I had a beach towel to put on my seat because I barely made it half way before I came.

So hot! Would love to see a woman driving her car naked...