Double penetration - fun or not?

last reply
36 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever tried it? I'm not talking about only a threesome with two guys, but also with a guy and your toy ; )
And it can be double vaginal, double anal, or both vaginal and anal.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
Double pussy......... great
double ass....... awsome
ass n pussy........... least painful
Lurker
0 likes
I've only done husband and toy and loved every minute. I can't quite take two in one - but one in each, it's a tight fit but a good one.
0 likes
I have not tried.
I do not think any of that would work with me (as far as my size being too small).
I can see the appeal, but I also do not want to be stretched.
Vaginally, I do not think I could do that, and anally- I know I can't, physically.
It would not be fun to tear. I KNOW that. I am openminded to things but I also have to be careful and know limits.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I've tried it and I've come to enjoy it very much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having never been double penetrated cant say.
but a special night would be me with two guys and them both sharing me.
Be a lot of fun, taking on two cocks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely a lot of fun and love having two guys play with me...love the attention and the two hard cocks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's amazing
For those ladies who haven't tried it....DO IT
it's an incredible sensation
Lurker
0 likes
Would you count a vibe and an anal bullet ? hehehe :P
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've done double-vaginal and vaginal/ass with 2 guys. I've also done DP with toys/fingers with other girls. It can be amazing. It can also be weird when the guys are clumsy or go in at an odd angle, out of synch. Don't expect it to be a great experience the first time, but keep trying until it is! When the chemistry is right, it's incredible!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have tried it but not enjoying anal I would not attempt it again. I would not say it was a fun experience. It was basically to see how and what it was like. Been there done that - no more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
It can also be weird when the guys are clumsy or go in at an odd angle, out of synch. Don't expect it to be a great experience the first time, but keep trying until it is! When the chemistry is right, it's incredible!

I have done it a few times with 2 guys and it has been very good and very bad. When it was good it was really good, the guys were very much in sync with each other and got into an amazing rhythm. But the time it was bad, the guys were too worried about the possibility of "crossing swords" and they couldn't get comfortable.

I have also done it several times with a guy and a toy, many times with a girl with a strap on and a toy and by myself with 2 toys and it was usually very good. I have done it with 2 girls with strap-ons once and it was OK but we were all pretty drunk and the rhythm was bad.

As for 2 in my pussy or ass, never have and really have no interest in trying. To be honest, there is no way 2 cocks will fit in my ass unless they are really tiny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can be great! It can also be difficult to get right...so keep trying!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
DP is nothing. Come back to me after you've done QP and we'll talk.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Your orifices must have a special kind of quality to them.

Unless you mean what I think you mean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to admit it was so hot....yes did it and would again without question.
Lurker
0 likes
Did DP and DV with toys and the wife. She doesn't want another guy there (neither do I) because we don't share and I'm quite 'big' and she is petite. She did enjoy it a lot though with the toys.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I've done double-vaginal and vaginal/ass with 2 guys. I've also done DP with toys/fingers with other girls. It can be amazing. It can also be weird when the guys are clumsy or go in at an odd angle, out of synch. Don't expect it to be a great experience the first time, but keep trying until it is! When the chemistry is right, it's incredible!

Damn! That's so hot. Seems the guys must have to be comfortable with each other, especially double vaginal.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Ok here I'm showing my ignorance again, but... What's a QP?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

Ok here I'm showing my ignorance again, but... What's a QP?

quadruple penetration.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it several times and several ways.

When it is good you will have feeling that are just unbelievable. When it is bad you will swear that you will never even think about it again.

Seems the times it the best is when the guys are really well coordinated and have no hang-ups about their maleness and that of another man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I have done it several times and several ways.

When it is good you will have feeling that are just unbelievable. When it is bad you will swear that you will never even think about it again.

Seems the times it the best is when the guys are really well coordinated and have no hang-ups about their maleness and that of another man.
Unless your have had two Anally or two guys Vaginally you are missing something special .

t may not work really well the first time or two. Then when all get together WOW

Guess you could say I messed up
Lurker
0 likes
I've done a/v double penetrations once every few times a month since I started, but hell yeah, it;s fun!
Lurker
0 likes
I have tried every combination I like two in my pussy best but much like anything else it depends on my mood and especially the size of the men or toy they can't be to big or it just don't work ..... I love the feeling of both cocks exploding inside me at the same time that's the best !!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Never tried but done with my bf n plug.. . God it's amazing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always wanted to experience it at least once.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not had 2guys but done the guy/toy a few times (sometimes he's in my ass and sometimes my pussy)and loved it . I enjoy using butt-plugs and vibes when with the girls or on my own as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've already commented on this but I can stress enough how amazing dp is....INCREDIBLE