Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double penetration

last reply
20 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Have you ever experienced double penetration? If so, did you enjoy it or not?
99 percent of the time it's awkward, but yes it can be WONDERFUL.
i've had one in my mouth and one in the pussy on several occasions. i always wanted to try one in my ass and pussy and surprisingly was never asked during a threesome. i think men at that point are like, ok she's agreed to this much don't wanna push it lol!
Yes, when it works, its awesome, but definitely can be awkward with guys who are uncomfortable with other guys. Bi-sexual guys are best, and I've had DP in just about every possible way.
Sometimes its hard to get the rhythm right but when it is OMFG
The 1st time hurt like hell, the second time blew my mind but once you get it right it,s gives you the most amazing feelings.
I have a few times. One time it was amazing. It wasn't planned, just happened. Both guys were straight but were comfortable with being so close to another guy. Another time it was awful, we just could get into a rhythm. We were all kind of drunk, that may have been the problem.

Its not as easy as it seems to make it work right.

I have done it with a guy and girl using a strap-on too.
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Yes, when it works, its awesome, but definitely can be awkward with guys who are uncomfortable with other guys. Bi-sexual guys are best, and I've had DP in just about every possible way.

If that is true your one hot woman. I tried it once and the girl was in so much pain we stopped
I don't really understand why guys feel weird about it. It's not like you're fucking the guy. I think it's all in good fun and pleasure. I love doing it!
Have done it with one real cock and one dildo....does that count? And it was awesome! Haven't had the chance to enjoy 2 real cocks....yet.
Yes I have had double penetration, multiple times, and after the first few times, which were painful, I learned to really love it!
I have done it several times and like several have already said it can be awkward. What was best for me was to have the guy on top, who was in my ass, doing most of the work and the guy underneath pretty much laying still and letting me do the up and down on him as the top guy did it to me. Food for thought I guess. But one thing is for sure, when it is right, the orgasms and incredible!!

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/pussy-time-2 It's a Flash with a humorous twist and, of course, hot sex. So quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy!

Then there's https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Done it sooooooo many time and in all possible ways and positions my men could imagine.
Except double anal for which i find it hard tp get enough courage.
Please share your views n experiences in double anal.
My best one............
When i stradled my boss reverse cow gal. His cock in my pussy. I was bent over and his frnd assaulted my ass from behind.
I was like swimming in air and had multiple orgasms that night.
Never done it with two people but with one man and a dildo. That was amazing, would like to try it for real but my partner doesn't like the idea.
I have done double penetration multiple times and haven't had a bad experience yet.
I had my first real dp with two cocks a month ago, it was amazing, loved every minute of it!!
All three of us climaxed together, such a hot time! I can't wait to do it again!
I also want to try double vaginal... Maybe next time our mmf partner visits.
I have done it a few times and it takes coordination by all. However when it is done right it is a trip to a place you never knew existed.

Seems to me it is less about the guys being comfortable, than it is like lots of other things you and your partners need to practice a few time before you get it right.

Yes, I have done it every way I know it can be done.
Just my view, but it's why god gave us 2 holes! Try it! x
Try before you buy x
I've commented on this topic before but can never stress enough how much I enjoy it. Without a doubt my favourite sexual act. The rhythm is harder when in reverse cowgirl....so guy on bottom is in my ass. Much easier in cowgirl with guy fucking my ass from behind