Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does your BFF have a bust similar to your own?

last reply
13 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Based on casual observation at the beach and elsewhere, it seems to be me that women often have friends that are the same build.

Small chested women seem to have small chested friends, and big chested women have big chested friends.

Maybe the smalls don't want to look so small by having a big friend.

Anyway let's the theory.

So, bust size wise, is your closest female friend like you, sorta the same, or the opposite?
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Quote by Hasabrain2

Maybe the smalls don't want to look so small by having a big friend.

Well, that pretty much establishes your bias.

Bust size was never a factor when I had a partner. I've never had a BFF, but it wouldn't be a thing there, either.

Do you select your male friends by how large or small their package appears to be?
0 likes
I read this and I have nothing to add to it besides what's been typed and here comes the period.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We all make friends more easily with people we look like. Karem Abdul Jabber acknowledges that in room full of strangers he will gravitate to Blacks more than whites (and acknowledges the reverse is true).
He does not label this racism, just familiarity.

Fat girls don't hang out with tens if they did they look even fatter.

Exceptionally tall girls look even taller when next short girls

Teenager girls often swap clothes -- hard to do if your friend isn't shaped like you.
Maybe this experience forms adult behavior even when not clothes shopping is occurring.

An UNBIASED person collects data to test a theory.
Lurker
0 likes
A nice Bcup smile
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. I'm a 32B and she's a 36D. Definitely not in the same league as her.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
We're close in size. She's a 34-B and I'm a 36-C
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Before my bff got her "enhancements" I used to have a larger bust- 36D. She was a 38C... now 38DDD. This doesn't change our friendship in any way ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hers is bigger, but I contend that mine is every bit as much fun.
Smut-slinging slut
0 likes
hmm. I'm not really concerned with penis size, either. It is the "Friend" in BFF that is important to me. some of my friends have bigger than I, some not. Unless we're sharing clothes it's never an issue.
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No - I'm usually a B cup (despite my nickname) and my friend Helen is a C verging on D. I'm jealous of her, but I know she'll be sagging someday, while I stay pert and firm....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am 34C and she is bigger than me

Nafisa