Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does the statements on this picture fit you?

last reply
12 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I saw this picture on someone's page, and it really got me to thinking. Ladies, what is your opinion about the statements on this picture?

All I know is most men have no clue
All of the guys I make love to or fuck are excellent lovers. They make me cum with their cocks, mouth, tongues, hands, and most importantly their minds.

Brandie
I absolutely love getting very intimate with a woman using my mouth and tongue. I get so much pleasure from giving a woman oral and delight in taking my time to slowly bring her to orgasm. My wife, and other women we have included in our fun, have often told me how much they enjoy my oral skills.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

I will say, the first time a woman performed oral on me, it was a REVELATION.

IDK if the men I've been with thought it was just a precursor to penetrative sex, and not meant to cause orgasm. Or maybe they just didn't have the stamina above the neck to go as long as I needed.

Either way, that woman, performing oral, clearly doing it because she liked to and wanted me to come was something I hadn't gotten from men previously. And, yeah, it created a HUGE level of intimacy.
I give advanced courses in cunnilingus. If you don't pass, or use what you've learned, you're out of my circle of FWBs.
Even if a man is less than adequate in Providing Oral Orgasms, it is not the poor dears fault.

So Teach them this fine art and teach them again and again if necessary.

There is an Important Message in the caption on the photo in question.
I don't think I've ever recieved great oral sex. I also don't know how to instruct someone at it or what to say.
women are better at everything. it's a fact. just how it is, guys. sorry.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

This is absolutist crap, as far as I'm concerned. Not to overreact to it or anything. biggrin

What I mean though, is it is phrased with too much certainty. All vagina's are different, and require different stimulation and care in order to be properly/adequately/well/excellently pleasured. Some women won't be able to orgasm every time they have sex (a lot of men too, in my experience), but it doesn't mean that sex was a failure. Many women will never have orgasms from being fucked, or it can be quite rare. Sometimes being fucked is the surest way to an orgasm.

With all that in mind, oral sex is good. The message to take away here is that oral sex is fun. It should be fun for the person performing it and the person receiving it. The message to ignore (at least as far as I am concerned) is that oral sex is the best or only way to make a woman cum. Get good at oral, but also get good with your fingers, learn how she likes to use toys, and then use some toys on her. Toys can be fun for everybody! They are not threatening. That is not directed at anyone in particular, just generally trying to remind people at large of the idea.

So, there it is. My somewhat overly aggressive stance on a fairly common topic. In summation, have the sex you want to have, just remember to care about your partner's pleasure and feelings while you're doing it, and make an effort. If you're completely incompatible that's obviously a whole other thing, but in general, that is my position.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
I gotta say, I was taught how to give a good blowjob. If a man is not proficient at eating pussy, teach him. Tell him what to do. He probably thinks he is doing it right. I learn blow jobs from an expert and performed several with her. Maybe your man needs to be with you and another girl skilled at eating pussy. Watch and learn then try what you have seen.