Does looking qualify as cheating?

last reply
84 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all. Looking is only looking. Everyone can freely look at all!
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing wrong with looking (makes me wonder why so many women complain about men looking at chests, & walk around the local Mall with things written specifically on chest/butt part of clothes).
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
No. Hooters?!?? Hello?? Hahaha!
Convict
0 likes
Quote by cprivate
OK, in your valued opinions... is looking cheating? Maybe the thoughts behind the looks are but whats wrong with looking?

Depends if you're out strolling with you're SO or not. If you're sitting in a brothel looking at pussy, that would be cheating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are on a diet and you look at a piece of chocolate cake, is that cheating? Of course it isnt. Kind of the same thing, don't you think?
Convict
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
If you are on a diet and you look at a piece of chocolate cake, is that cheating? Of course it isnt. Kind of the same thing, don't you think?

Well, not really. If I was looking at a piece of choccy cake id fucking eat it!

If a guy is sitting across from a pair of spreAd legs showing what she had for breakfast, I think that's cheating. Looking at cake and looking at a kitty are two different levels of coveting lol.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I damn well hope not, or I'm unfaithful most days! As long as it's just casting an admiring glance, that's ok, surely.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by trinket

If a guy is sitting across from a pair of spreAd legs showing what she had for breakfast, I think that's cheating. Looking at cake and looking at a kitty are two different levels of coveting lol.

Yes, the cake is most important. Also, Wanting the cake ya'll post on my wall is not cheating because the chances of me actually eating it are zero. Now, stick me in a bakery, you better guard your cake. I LOVE CAKE
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think so. When we look at beautiful things, or people, I think that's being human. However, when it goes from looking and admiring to 'acting on' what we see, then that would cross over the line for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this a serious question?! Of course looking isn't cheating. If your partner freaks out at you looking at someone else, that's their own insecurity showing
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Depends if you're out strolling with you're SO or not. If you're sitting in a brothel looking at pussy, that would be cheating.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Looking at another person is definitely not cheating.

I mean that is really silly in my honest opinion.

You can't have your eyes on your spouse or lover 100% of the time.

Just having sex with another person physically is cheating.

Nothing else in my opinion is cheating.

Hugs,
xo
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
No. My husband and I have a clear agreement we can look all we want. We each enjoy the human form (I'm into both men & women, he's mostly into women) and will on occasion share stories about the "eye candy" we've enjoyed viewing from time to time.

Once that looking morphs into more (touching), then it's cheating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I recall promising to love, honor, and cherish. But, I didn't say one damn word about going blind.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
edit: sorry, i thought it said "licking". nevermind.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nothing wrong with browsing as long as you don't purchase the merchandise!
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing wrong with looking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If my guys stopped looking - they would not be with me. They get from me what they wish from those they admire - at a distance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

But doesn't it really depend on the situation? If the guy was sitting there and the woman sits across from him and spreads her legs to show her kitty, looking is just human nature. If he has to move in order to get a good look that's another story. Either way, still not cheating to me.

Guess I want to have my cake and eat it too, LOL
Convict
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

Yes, the cake is most important. Also, Wanting the cake ya'll post on my wall is not cheating because the chances of me actually eating it are zero. Now, stick me in a bakery, you better guard your cake. I LOVE CAKE

I see your point(s)
You are a Cake Adi, a fruit one
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I see your point(s)
You are a Cake Adi, a fruit one

Why thank you Trinkladee....You're a bit fruity yourself....I love fruit
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Ok Adi and Trinket, you are both a bit fruity cakey. Looking is harmless, although I can understand the confusion if you are looking at a brothel. What are you doing there in the first place? I look and so does my husband. I even point out women who I think he would find attractive. It's harmless fun and quite human to do so, imo.
Lurker
0 likes
What matters is how you look at the person. If you look with lust, then yes. You've committed adultery in your heart. If you're looking just to make sure they're not a lamp post or something then obviously not. That's how I see it. I feel like if you have to look at someone else (with lust) then you're not appreciating what you have.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Only if you use braille...
Lurker
0 likes
Of course not,looking is just looking